Being careful, who you vent to...

@Aansh13 (4404)
While sitting with my colleagues in office, I got to know that one of the information discussed between my other friend has been leaked and now there is an issue because of it.... I immediately called my friend and asked him, with who else he has shared his troubles with his current boss... He told me few names... And I realised one of them has talked about it behind his back.... My immediate realisation was... " Better be careful to who we vent, a listening ear can also be a running mouth "
@tech40 (17043)
Yeah you're right! That is one of the reasons why I decided to resign to a company that I'm working before, I hate gossip, a lot.
@Aansh13 (4404)
Yeah! anything and everything becomes gossip... And people Love doing that
@tech40 (17043)
@Aansh13 Yeah! They love doing those things, and no one can stop them! It's totally annoying that some of them will talk behind of you, some of them you'll treat them as a friend but talks behind you
@Aansh13 (4404)
@tech40 Not everyone is a friend... This is what I have learned
• Agra, India
Very true . We should never just pour out heart out.
@Aansh13 (4404)
Yeah! We can't trust everyone around
• Agra, India
@Aansh13 yes..and I have learned this a harsh way
@Aansh13 (4404)
@raveeen (1789)
That's true!!! That's why I don't trust too much, I know lots of people like that o my god and I really hate being around with them and everytime that there is a person like who you can't trust I'm very careful in my words and I don't speak too much. Right now it's not important to me if I have lots of friends, the only thing that's important to me is that I don't care if I only have 1 or 2 BESTfriends at least I know them, we do really trust each other.
@Aansh13 (4404)
I follow a similar principle... I don't open my mouth in front of other people... Only close friends, the once I know can be trusted
@raveeen (1789)
@Aansh13 Ya, sometimes what you said will be edited by someone like for example you only said that "Kate must understand the fact that she can't sell things here because it's not allowed" and the other who'll "leak" it will say "Era says that she doesn't want kate to sell here". It will become a root of arguments because of those kinds of people who you can't trust and really loves to "EDIT" a sentence I know a lot of people like that so we should be careful when we are with those kind of pips
@Aansh13 (4404)
@raveeen So damn true... Really
@moonandstars (17068)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Very good advice cause, spies are everywhere, unfortunately
@Aansh13 (4404)
I know....these kind of people are common Thank you...
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Aansh13 Anytime. I've burned myself a few times, being conneceted to ths kind of people
Very true and wise advice my friend.
@Aansh13 (4404)
Thank you
@Scrapper88 (1737)
I am always very careful who and what I talk about to others.
@Aansh13 (4404)
That's kind of important
@didinedhia (7584)
• Algeria
Yeeesss omg yes.. i prefer to not talk about others or any infos