Family Visit

By jovy
I always dreamed of my family that I always with them. Oh how I wish I can go home. It's 6 hours to drive from my place to my Grandma. Yes, my grandmother. My Grandma, we called her "Inang", took care of me since baby. My mom gave me to my Inang when I was 3 months old because my mom need to work far away from home. Sometimes, my dreams give me signs, warnings or sometimes "de javu". I dreamed of my mom, twice, that she is giving me money. And I ignore it since me and my mom are not in good terms. I laughed and said to myself, "that's impossible". But I thought of it, maybe it is a sign I will win in lottery so I told my partner to bet on a small town lottery of her birthday. Unfortunately, we lost. The next day, my partner wake me up and told me that the number came out but he did not bet on it. Ahhh, I almost slap him. And thought of it, maybe it is not for me. The following day, my brother called me that they are on their way to visit me with my Inang. So I rushed on my bed to clean the house and prepare for their coming. When they arrived, my brother carried a sack of rice, clothes for kids and told me that it was from my mom. Yes, from my mom. I laughed at myself and cry inside, my mom still love me. And think of my dream.
@janethwayne (3658)
It is a nice feeling to have a visit from our dear ones.
yes, indeed. I miss my whole family.
Your mom does still love you. So glad you know that now.
Yes,I am so glad also.We are not in good terms for almost 4 years and I don't care even if she don't want to talk to me. No calls, no communication at all. I don't even care if she love me or not, besides I never grow up with her. I never felt her love for me. And now, my brother ask me when will I visit my mom. I am still thinking about it.
@Jfronda82 Yes, just take time to think about it. Whatever decision you make, it will be OK.
@Corbin5 thanks. I am not ready to go back home. I hope soon will be okay.
@hereandthere (37143)
a sack of rice is a blessing.
Right. And it is not just an ordinary rice. Class A rice which is very tasty. It is seldom you see in the market and very expensive.