Who were we in a past life?

Chisinau, Moldova
It's very strange to talk about this, but I often think about what it's like to live in another body, what if in a past life I was a man, a criminal or something . I believe in rebirth of the soul, and for me the most remains a mystery why we don't remember their past lives? Maybe it's to protect us from losing loved ones? But on the other hand, a person who remembers his past lives has a huge life experience and knowledge.
@psanasangma (2028)
No idea about past life. But it will be interesting to know who am i and what works I do
I don't know about past lives, but they say sometimes, when you think you met someone before, or been some where before. They say you may have lived in the past. I don't feel like I have ever lived before, so I have no clue.
@Daljinder (22507)
I find the past life study intriguing. I would like to know mine and would love to hear about others.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@sophie09 (7524)
have you ever watched a movie called The Host?
@cherriefic (5203)
I somewhat believe in the idea of having a past life. But I guess not being able to remember what happens for a reason.
@cperry2 (1364)
While I accept the idea, that our souls my journey upon this realm of the living multiple times, I do not focus my attention here. Whatever might have happened in previous lives are beyond my reach to affect. I've read that sometimes the mental issues of the earlier life may manifest in a current life, again, how would I know and what can I do if it does? I tend to live my life as it comes and treat any malady that hits me as something from here and now.