Do you dream before going to sleep?

Chisinau, Moldova
Probably this came from childhood, when before going to sleep you dream about what you can expect in the future, what kind of house you have how many children and what kind of dog. To my great surprise, I recently realized that I often do this to this day, sometimes in my head unusual stories are drawn from which you can create novels) , I wonder how often adults think about this ?
My mind is always running with dreams so is that what you mean? mine does that all day and night.
• Chisinau, Moldova
Before sleep I like to dream) about how to continue my life, or what to be born in a parallel reality)
@saytama that is what i always do all day and my doctors say my mind is running.
• Chisinau, Moldova
@Marty1 It's great) , we really need to learn to dream and to drop all the burden that carried on the shoulders like a load which presses us to the ground, dreams the wings for me)
@CarolDM (32344)
If I dream I rarely even remember the next day.
• Chisinau, Moldova
I was not referring to dreams and what you think before going to sleep ) , I now like dream)
Sometimes I do that to have a good night sleep. Dreaming while awake or before going to sleep of how I am going to set up and arrange my living room when I already have the budget and wondering when that day will come and all that. It fun and relaxing in a way.
• Chisinau, Moldova
It can really inspire and convey strength, I think it’s helpful to dream before bedtime)