Hello, new here

Kingsport, Tennessee
Hello, my name is John Williams and am a country music singer trying to make it in the music business. I sing mostly classi country songs from George Jones, to Hank Williams, and to Merle Haggard. A little bit about myself. I’m 47 years old, and live in East Tennessee. I just got back in touch with my now wife whom was my high school sweetheart for over 30 years. We reside in an apartment complex in a town called Kingsport Tennessee. We are both originally from church hill, about 15 minutes away from Kingsport. We have been married now going on one year. Yes, we are still newlyweds as of now. Lol but we are happy and there aren’t nothing going to break us apart this time. I don’t have no children but she’s got two grown boys. My music life My music started when I was 14 years old when my father wanted to teach me how to play the guitar. I was very excited to learn because I had watched him and some of my other family members play the guitar. So I was interested in wanting to learn. After my dad taught me a few chords, I took it upon myself since I didn’t live with him. He bought me my first guitar which was an ovation acoustic guitar at the age of 16 years old. I began to learn a lot new chords from songbooks, other friends, etc later on. I don’t call myself an expert at playing but just a performer that would like to do something with his music. I have wrote some songs of my own also which my dad taught me as well. Now, all that I do for my life as of now is just play and sing at local assistant living homes for the elderly that don’t have no families to come and visit them. I enjoy that, but would like to make a little money for what I do. I’m trying to get into these local night clubs to do some shows and make a little money at the same time. I do have a Facebook music page available and will post it on my profile for y’all to check out in the future as soon as I can put it on there upon approval of my account here. Thanks for reading and sorry that this was a long post, just wanted to express my life as a musician and other parts of my life.
Skip navigation Sign in Search Added to Watch Later Removed from Watch Later Subscription added Subscription removed Saved to Playlists Removed from Playlists Added to playlist Removed from playlist Added to Liked videos Removed from Liked videos
@CarolDM (32345)
Welcome to the site. I love country music. Glad to have you here!
@UncleJoe (14102)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Our pasts are similar. Becky was my teenage sweetheart until I her daddy broke us up. I hadn't see her for over 40 years when we bumped into each other again. That was 21 years ago and we've been together ever since. BTW, welcome to MyLot.
• Lenox, Georgia
Nice to meet you and I hope all of your dreams come true. =)
@polyxena (2635)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Welcome. I love listening to music and can't wait to hear more about your life and your love for music.
Welcome to myLot. Have fun interacting here.
@1hopefulman (42777)
Welcome to myLot. This is not a place to make serious money but there are some nice people here.
Welcome to the site and it's a nice place to spend some time on.
@Ladanger (7174)
You should share some of your talent with us.
@LeaPea2417 (25654)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is nice to meet you here.
So glad you are here on myLot. So nice to hear that you and your wife are very happy together now. You really do brighten the days of those who live in assisted living.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.** ----- The member @TheHorse is your man. He also plays country music. -----
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@johnwilliamsmusi John welcome to My Lot. You sound like an amazing person. I would love to hear you sing. Have you put your songs on youtube?
• Kingsport, Tennessee
Yes I have. My YouTube channel is
@johnwilliamsmusi Thank you for that.
@Starkinds (3007)
Welcome my dear friend
Good To Have U Here I Love Country Music Too