Disney princesses

Hi all! I'm new here. It's good to see such a vibrant community here. So as the discussion title tells, yes, this one's going to be about Disney princesses. I like how we have variety, and also because Frozen 2 is going to be out in November, this seems like a good time to discuss this. My favourite can be Moana/ Merida(even though she is from the other studio) depending on what kind of day I'm having. What's your take on this, folks? How do you think they have changed/not changed over the years?
@RussBryan (123)
I am looking forward to Frozen 2.
The trailer was at par with that of Endgame.
@anythin Yeah, it was a awesome trailer.
• Barquisimeto, Venezuela
I give you the warmest welcome to our group. I hope to read many of your articles. Of course, if they are about the little princesses it will be a bit difficult for me to comment. LOL.
@Starkinds (8748)
Welcome to my lot and please read the guidelines carefully thank you
Hi! I did go through them.
@Starkinds (8748)
@anythin welcome good morning
Welcome to mylot
Hi, thanks. :)
@MNRFOLEY (410)
@anythin no worries
@MNRFOLEY (410)
Welcome to myLot @anythin. I do hope you enjoy it here.
Well, yes. I see people discussing pretty normal yet different things here.
@myklj999 (30292)
• Olney, Illinois
Really, it would be helpful if you chose a name to use instead of that --('--')-- thing...that symbol is causing sending you a message impossible because it is messing up the site coding
Okay. I will. Thanks.
@Rohithee (448)
Welcome buddy
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.** ------ Pease check your username on this site. You can't use only dashes, quotation marks and brackets.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@psanasangma (2599)
I am awaiting for frozen 2
@debjani1 (7232)
Good morning. Welcome to this site. And be friends forever.
@resukill22 (12741)
Welcome to mylot, glad to know your here