Just A Little Girl Wishing....

Pamplona, Spain
Me with my roller skates on I am that girl in that video Skating up and down the street When I was small that street was free It had a lot of given liberty The look on her face is mine also I can unite with that feeling The feeling she transmits My spins and speed were pretty good All of the street and those that lived there All spoke to each other and cared For a few moments in time I am holding that same feeling Feeling and wishing of peace for the street The street that gave me the freedom to be me There were no neighbours that would not speak to you No shutting the door in your face For a few moments I am wishing yet again peace for that place Where I grew strong and happy and glad to be me. All my own words and I have used this video to convey a feeling of freedom and liberty to be able to move like that from the heart hope you can feel it the same as I can I was not a bad roller skater.xxx
Relive the amazing free program of Russia's 15 year old Yulia Lipnitskaya from the Team Figure Skating event at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games as she scores an...
@ilocosboy (44588)
Its like you are flying when you are roller skating. You free, free as a bird.
• Pamplona, Spain
Yes, and you don´t have a care in the world roller skating gave me a huge feeling of freedom then.
@ilocosboy (44588)
@lovinangelsinstead21 yes, the feeling of freedom.
• Pamplona, Spain
@ilocosboy Yes something you cannot buy at a shop or anywhere.
@velvet53 (21224)
• Palisade, Colorado
I can so relate with you rollering skating. I skated n the roads and in a skating rink. I loved it so much
• Pamplona, Spain
So glad you can feel the same it was a big part of my freedom then and really it is now although I don´t skate as such. It made me feel free.
@velvet53 (21224)
• Palisade, Colorado
@lovinangelsinstead21 I am ready to go skating if I could.
• Pamplona, Spain
@velvet53 I am too that feeling can still be mine if I so wish even if I don´t have the same ability at this time.
Very nice poem. I remember her skating. She's very good and makes it look effortless. I'm sure you felt the same freedom as you roller-skated on your street.
• Pamplona, Spain
I did indeed feel like that so I used the video as a way of expressing that freedom I felt and still feel. I was very steady and strong on those roller skates indeed.
• Pamplona, Spain
@just4him Same back and strong steady good feelings.
I also grew up the way you described. I sure do miss that.
• Pamplona, Spain
The only place I never got to get into was the Rollerdrome which my sister always parked me outside saying you are way too young to be in there. Feeling the left out one is not nice I can tell you watching everyone in there have a great time and me on the sidelines not fair I say and said. I miss being able to roller skate too a lot.
@thelme55 (20875)
Nice poem. It is nice to see the video. It really gives you the freedom and it looks like flying as well.
• Pamplona, Spain
Just the feeliing I can still evoke as if I have my roller skates on again.