Anniversary

My first anniversary with my boyfriend is this thursday, and i got him a nice handmade bucke belt with his name...but it will be ready in a month :( im sad that it's gonna take so long but i also hope he get's happy when he sees it. any ideas for handmade gifts to give him this week?like a cool dinner recipe or...
maybe you two could go somewhere with a nice view, or you could make him a list of things that you two have been through this year and paste some photos of you two on it...why did you wait til the last minute?
Yes! i already have a list like that made! i think its gonna be cute, also i didin't know it was gonna take that long, i ordered it two weeks ago but when i asked when it was gonna be ready they told be "35 days" and i was like oHHHHHHHHH, i totally should have asked for it a month ago, because i already knew i was gonna give him that jajaja *sigh*
@samysotelo18 that's why i'm saying that you should give him something like that list that you can make and tell him that he'll get the other gift in two weeks but i'm sure it's going to be fine.
@aureategloom Yeah me too! i hope everything turns out great! :D
@infatuatedbby (105368)
That’s a very nice and thoughtful gift. Can’t go wrong with a steak side of green beans & mash potatoes :) or make his favorite meal? Happy anniversary to you both!
Thank you so much! yes he loves steak and salsa, im gonna look for nice recipes
@samysotelo18 That sounds really good :)
• Israel
@samysotelo18 A cool dinner recipe sounds good.
yeah i'm still looking up for some recipes, it's tomorrow omg
• Israel
@samysotelo18 I hope you find something you want to make. Good luck.
@LestatPen (5382)
That is very nice. You guys should have a cake.
Thank you so much! we will!
@Hate2Iron (13441)
I think that he will love it... the fact that it was made especially for him should be the deciding factor!!
Yes! im actually really excited to see it, i think it will turn out really cool! the company making it is very professional and high quality