9/11 Anniversary

Today is the 18th anniversary of 9/11. This day was the most horrifying and tragic day that anyone has seen. Many people lost their lives and loved ones. The survivors are still haunted by the memories of this day. I was in kindergarten at the time of this tragic days taken out early and I remember for a week I didn’t have school. I would like to take the time to pray for the survivors and the loved ones that were lost that day.
@CarolDM (40806)
Sad for all the families.
yes I do agree. Wish it never happened..
@Ladanger (10767)
r.i.p to everyone who passed away that day.
@myklj999 (31401)
• Olney, Illinois
This day was the most horrifying and tragic day that anyone has seen. Hiroshima and Nagasaki....just saying... Over 200,000 people...mostly civilians...were killed by those two bombs. As tragic as 9/11 was, it pales in comparison
Sadly, I have never heard of those two events taking place. I do feel bad for those people as well.... I don't know if it was an incident that was never shown during the 9/11 but all I know is that today everyone has been talking about 9/11..
@myklj999 (31401)
• Olney, Illinois
@Sarahlea49 The two atomic bombs the USA dropped on Japan in World War II
@myklj999 never heard of it is all I was saying.
i was in kinder too when it happened, so sad
@Sarahlea49 i know, i completely agree :(