Being Optimistic is the best way to go.

Nairobi, Kenya
My teacher of English used to tell me, "You are bright,you will go to university" every time I answered a question in class. I believed this and I often had dreams about University life. I am now a teacher of English and Literature because of the message my teacher used to feed my mind with. This surely indicates that we become what we often feed our mind. Feed it with negative staffs and the results will be negative;feed it with the positive staffs and the results will be positive.What do you feed your mind with?
@a_jerobon (1683)
• Eldoret, Kenya
That is absolutely true. You become what you always think about.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Yes. I think the best way is to think positively.
• Agra, India
This is good. Yes postivity helps for sure
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sure it helps. Thanks.
• Agra, India
@Alponce I will try my best to remain positive.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@amitkokiladitya Good to hear that. Go for it !
@maximax8 (30066)
I think saying something positive is much better than saying something negative. "You are bright" made you feel happy. "You will go to university" made you dream about a successful future. Children that don't think they can read need to hear that they can read. Saying something lovely about a child's work gives him or her happiness.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks for your wonderful comment. With positivity,we can do great things. Let's go for it !
@maximax8 (30066)
@Alponce I visited Kenya and could have had two blissful weeks at the tropical coastline. However I took a train to Nairobi and went on a five day safari. It was amazing to see all the African wildlife that is so amazing in Kenya. Thanks for your wonderful comment back to me.
@ptrikha_2 (16937)
@maximax8 Yes very well said and very motivating.
@Nakitakona (14869)
The words of God as I read them in the Bible.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sure.
@Nakitakona (14869)
@Shelbyy (20)
Agreed! I think it's very easy for people to be sucked into the negativity from others. :/
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sure. This happens more often but we can make a change and live a positive life. By doing this,we can influence others too to enjoy this great power of positivity.
@ptrikha_2 (16937)
Well I try to be positive but at times, negative thoughts envelop my mind. Perhaps I need to look towards the positives more.
• Nairobi, Kenya
You are right,sometimes both the choices emerge and it is our duty to choose what we think can best work for us.
@ptrikha_2 (16937)
@Alponce yes you are right!
@Janet357 (30583)
you are absolutely correct!
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks a lot my brother.
• Lenox, Georgia
I absolutely agree! I know I'm a child of God and He loves me so much. I fill my mind with His word and praises to Him. =)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks. Be blessed my sister. Keep it up.