DO you get drunk for the hoildays

@Akeela (2079)
Trinidad And Tobago
I dont do you
@missak (3311)
• Spain
Mmm I am sorry you got iffy with my discussions, you didn't like them? Anyways I have several topics to talk about and I feel really happy to find a Caribbean friend. I will try to make some posts that don't make you iffy...
@Akeela (2079)
• Trinidad And Tobago
yuh too sweet lol
@missak (3311)
• Spain
ok, I will put a bit of salt lol
@Musicial (471)
No, not really I'm just glad I don't have to go to work for that time.
@Akeela (2079)
• Trinidad And Tobago
k thanks for your response.
@missak (3311)
• Spain
I got drunk once in my life, in a boring wedding:P Want you please add me as friend? I saw you asked if I am a "Greek mith fan" I am, I am a fan of all religions... But I specially like afro-american ones, which are my tradition (I was born in Cuba) and whose legends are more interesting than Greek ones. If you are really from Trinidad Tobago we are neighboors :P and you may know what I am talking about...
@Akeela (2079)
• Trinidad And Tobago
yes I am from Trinidad my Caribbean friend, Ill will add you but I wanted to fing out what person I'm adding that why I view the persons questions yoou had me a little iffy though but, I will add you. ;-}
I only got drunk once im my life and i don't want to repet that experience. Take care!
@Akeela (2079)
• Trinidad And Tobago
thats very good take care.