Who's Tired of the Tired?

@kokopelli (4842)
A lot are complaining of repeated discussions, tired of the yes or no answers, dumb posts, etc. Funny thing is, that same exact complaint is a repeated post/discussion and still gaining responses just like the rest. So, who's tired of the tired? Just wondrin :)
@rracers89 (3246)
yes i know after 3 weeks i am getting really bored and tired here. I think i am going to do as much as I can in the next 2 days to earn extra money for christmas and then I am going to take a break for a while. I however do get bored eaisely so this may just be me.
@kokopelli (4842)
just shrug the boredom away for awhile then come back, ok? :)
@blueman (16513)
i think i am.
@kokopelli (4842)
others are too.
@sbeauty (5870)
I'm wondering why people keep answering that stuff. I've noticed some really stupid topics that have garnered hundreds of replies. I would think people would get very tired of answering posts on the same topics over and over again. I think, though, that they are probably the ones who are earning the most money by short, effortless answers. I can't believe how fast some of these people's ratings are zooming past mine. There's no way I could answer like I do and post the rating points they do. I would get bored with that in short order I'm afraid.
@kokopelli (4842)
that's true, i got some lame topics that earned a lot of replies, and i'm earning coz they don't get tired replying. with that i dunno how to feel :P
@birthlady (5613)
just feelin' dragged out by the tired...
@kokopelli (4842)
the more i feel tired when they say they are :P
@rmuxagirl (7559)
I'm tired of seeing the complains also, if they're so annoyed with the same discussions, don't complain about it start an interesting conversation. I tend to avoid the complaining discussions.
@kokopelli (4842)
i do the same :)