Snow....

It's snowing right now, about 2-5 inches now where I'm at, how about you? Any snow if any where you live?
@sbeauty (5870)
Right at the moment we're getting sleet. We're supposed to start with that and then have it turn over to freezing rain and finally to a little snow before morning. We knew it was coming, so we cooked up a pot of nice, hot chili and plan to stay in for the duration.
It is freezing here 17 degrees right now and still dropping....Lots of snow out here, it's coming your way now! Enjoy that chili ;)
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky. It never snows here. It is always hot and heat. No rain, no cool weather until now for a couple of months. Where are you? I'm in the s.w. USA
I live in Colorado, it's real frigid out too, but it's still like a winter wonderland.....good for hot cocoa
@tmnjyk (3486)
snowing - snowing
Hi there shellyrious! I am from Punnichy, Sask, Canada and right now we have about 5 inches thick of snow right on our door eheheh...Waiting for our white chirstmas heheheh...It's cold but it's beautiful outside:)+ Happy Earning!
I use to visit Toronto Ontario and at this time it is VERY cold up there!!! Worse than here, but I agree with you it does look beautiful outside....I'm in Colorado right now...
@krizz420 (4387)
No snow yet but coming. Its only raining here right now in toronto canada
@krizz420 (4387)
I haven't gotten anything. I hope i do.
I wish we had snow. I live in Tennessee it was like 70 today, But the tempurate is supposed to drop real low..
@ptrjohn1 (15)
no snow here in england but my teenage son would love it if it was
@juicemilk (2286)
Tigger - Tigger! My favourite character :)
nope no snow, its summer tomorrow!
no it's cold in here but not snowing at the moment
@srhelmer (7031)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Not yet but we're supposed to get some in the next couple of days. So far, it's been a mild winter with temps in the 40s and 50s.
@rawpoet (2047)
No, where I lived we haven't gotten any snow yet.
@aimee750 (1117)
We had 5 inches a few weeks ago but it melted the next day. And we haven't had any more yet. Which is unusual for us this time of year.