Trying out a new proten powder

This brand is called Hemp Yeah! and it's an all-plant based protein powder with added fiber benefits. I am always on the lookout for new brands. It's about $17 for a 15 serving container. Pros: -has a different, earthy taste to it and interesting texture -has a very lightly and naturally sweetened taste -comes in a 15 serving container -relatively low calorie, 10g protein, 10g fiber -all plant based -supplements fiber, too. Cons: -If you are looking for something with a flavor that WOWS, this might not be it for you. -Does not really have as much protein as I would like (and really,too much fiber for me. I already get basically enough fiber in my day to day food intake) -The gritty texture, and it doesn't seem to blend/dissolve very well -The little bits of hemp get stuck in your teeth :-( I think I would like this a little more if it was hemp MIXED with something else, like a pea protein or some type of plant protein. But it *IS* a nice change of pace from the overly artificially-sweetened protein powders I am normally prone to drinking. Do you drink protein powder? Have you ever had a HEMP protein product like this?
I do not drink them because they make me gain weight.
Is that right? They usually aid in weight loss for me, when used in replacement of a meal instead of "in addition" to.
I never even knew this was on the market until now.
Me neither, but I found it on sale, so what the heck.
• Agra, India
No..I don't drink protein powder but I hope you like it and it works good for you
Thanks, it's OK. I don't like the feeling of having things stuck in my teeth, drives me crazy!
• Agra, India
@maezee is it sticky?
@Nakitakona (29563)
Sorry I never ever tried any protein fiber. We have enough foods that contain protein and rich in fiber too.
If you eat a healthy diet, you should be able to get these nutrients.
@Nakitakona (29563)
@maezee Well you have the point.
I never use protein powders, but my younger son does.
Nice. It has pros and cons for sure. I wouldn't call this one my favorite, but not horrible. I probably wouldn't buy this specific kind again
@ptrikha_2 (23521)
This is a good overview of the product. Having sufficient protein is something that we all need in our daily lives.
Indeedy!
• Midland, Michigan
I can't get myself to try any hemp products and possibly never will. I find recipes that call for specific protein powder but I may just use what I have in hand and hope for the best.