New ways to earn money

In the quarantine period many people have been looking for new ways to make money using their computer or cell phone. I have been using the telegram to earn litecoins, I receive it within minutes in my coinbase account. Do you earn bitcoin or other crypto?
I'd like to give it a try but I really don't know how bitcoin or cryptocurrency works. I am very confused. LOL
@kepweng (30474)
It's not good to join there
@AkoPinay (10861)
May I help you In the Philippines we can use Coins.ph to exchange Bitcoin and some altcoins in pesos. In the USA they have Coinbase.com to exchange Bitcoin etc in dollars. We can use Bittrex etc to exchange other CryptoCurrencies not listed at Coins.ph or Coinbase to any cryptos listed i.e. Dogecoin, Steem, etc to Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum etc.
@AkoPinay Oh, thank you! I appreciate it!
@mrki444 (14036)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I tried faucets but it didn't work for me.
Faucets are good only if we have many actives reffers and if we have many time. lol
@mrki444 (14036)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@paulobraga85 Or if you are owner.
@mrki444 yes I agree with you
@askme123 (250)
What I want to hear is about other ways to earn from Paypal apart from my lot .Any suggestions people?
You can earn crypto in many sites or apps and exchange to your paypal account.
@askme123 (250)
@paulobraga8. i can't bother with exchanging currency...need ready cash....coinbase can transfer litrcoins to PayPal in us dollars?
@askme123 I don't know I will check about it
@AkoPinay (10861)
I get bored with low paying sites/apps. I earned more cryptos thru BLOGGING (bitLanders and Steemit) before. But bitLanders stopped paying and I am no longer active online. My eyes need rest.
I remember of the sites that you wrote.
@msdivkar (11626)
Good way to earn online but i do only mylot.
@zearah (5382)
Small amount yes on daily basis. I have few faucets and mobile app aside from coins.ph and pdax.
I have some bitcoin and I have kept it for the longest time. HODLING is key for me.
@SHOHANA (10768)
• Bangladesh
Yup once i made many etheriums /ETH and now i also have some but I lost some money for cheater exchangers and scam site which promised to exchange but grabbed my $50 USD
I do not do any of that.....Stil do the same stuff as I did before.
@Janet357 (49967)
I never tried this.