Do enjoy going for walks.

I like walking. There are times I need to just get out of the house. I used to go out at the office too on breaks if only to get a change. If I've been sitting for long periods walking is good exercise. In my walking I'll actually cross the street or walk in the middle of it to avoid someone coming the other way. But what will happen to my sidewalk walk when the streets get busy...
Know someone who is gross? Doesn't care about hygiene, sneezes and coughs with abandon.... in the old days, we would gently tolerate them, but in this Covid-...
Walking is very therapeutic
The lielocks are out.
@mynameiskate , You mean "lilac" don't you?
@marlina yep. soft little flowers
• Israel
@mynameiskate I like to walk but do not do my usual walks since the virus happened here in Israel. I only go out when have to these days.
I understand it is difficult for many to find safe places to be when outdoors. I've actually driven to locations where there isn't as many people.
It is sad. I walk inside.
@marlina Yes that is sad. I've seen signs on apartment building balconies. It must be difficult for anyone alone all this time and never going outdoors. I do get out without a mask and stay away from people like in the song on the video I attached but it is getting more difficult as things pick up. Can someone build me a spaceship and I'll go walk on the moon.
@sh2ker (407)
• Bury, England
I’ve been enjoying walking a lot more recently.With the quarantine in place an hours exercise is one of the only ways to leave the house.
Very true we can go out but there isn't anywhere to go. Now I understand things are going to be opening up. Depends on where you are in the world you are but just because they are open is that somewhere I want to go??? I've always enjoyed walking. The video made me laugh.
That's great.
@sh2ker (407)
• Bury, England
@mynameiskate I have only gone out for essential shopping and to walk the dog. When me and the dog walk we manage to distance our selves.
@mrki444 (14043)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I like it but I do it rarely.
I like it when I feel like walking.
@mrki444 (14043)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@mynameiskate I do some excercise.
• Agra, India
I love my walks ..and I miss them so much at this time
I still find somewhere to walk as exercise is good for me.
• Agra, India
@mynameiskate yes .I walk inside the house only. I miss going to the parks for a walk
@amitkokiladitya I still walk anywhere there aren't too many people. Can you do that where you are now?
@m_audrey6788 (31668)
I enjoy walking too.
I'll go by myself but also ask a member of my household if they with me.
@mynameiskate I go with my husband.
@dodo19 (41744)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do enjoy going for walks as well. They can be so relaxing and enjoyable.
Walking is relaxing , enjoyable, therapeutic, in other words walking is WONDERFUL
Me too. I've been noticing however like in the song - not close to you.
It depends where...around the neighborhood not so much, but like on trails, the beach or somewhere where the scenery is different..I do.
My walks are getting to be routine scenery but if I look close can see something new as the seasons change.
I am thankful that we live in a rural area. We go out for a walk at least once a day, twice a day if weather permits. Yesterday wasn't one of those days as it was so hot. Because we live in a rural area, we do not have a lot of people to deal with. Everyone keeps their distance if we encounter someone.
I'm in between city center and rural so the traffic both human and cars are not so bad but the sidewalks are narrow or non- existent. Without cars it was fine but now it is getting busier and I notice people getting more relaxed. Not sure where I fit into that yet. I was thinking of moving and rural now seems like an advantage. But I hate the bugs. Some rural areas around me are busier than others with bugs. I can always exercise in doors too. Do you walk small pathways. I love walking small pathways.