Finally, I found a bottle of Alcohol

By eds
@ZedSmart (11792)
The bottles of alcohol that I bought since the start of the lockdown have serve its last drops. I need to find since I am more than comfortable to sanitize my hand whenever I enter stores to purchase than to line up at the washing area. Finally, the nearby pharmacy have some stocks but it's not the usual commercially available in their brand name. It's better than none. It's unscented but I like it since it's not strong to sense of smell.
• Agra, India
Be sure it is safe. There are a lot many fake ones available there in the market
@ZedSmart (11792)
I hope it's not. It's from a licensed pharmacy.
• Agra, India
@ZedSmart then that is fine. But still try on a small area first
Wow - and I mean that! I have not found a single drop of it yet in any of the stores. We luckily had a partial bottle of it at home, but otherwise I ended up getting some more hydrogen peroxide. And that had been unseen until recently too.
@ZedSmart (11792)
That is too bad. I had difficulty scouting it then here while I still had my old stock. I was glad the last bottle went to mine.
@ZedSmart Good that you have it . . . I will still be hunting for it here.
@akanetuk (1029)
It is good to have one around in case of any accident.
@ZedSmart (11792)
Yes, it's also a must now that we need to sanitize hands regularly.