Where Three Oceans Meet....Warm And Calid....

Pamplona, Spain
This guy of honesty and integrity Came from a part of this land Three oceans meet Three oceans greet Greet the warmth of the morning Sun Valencia is its name Its where he was born On a hot August morning Almost just after dawn He spoke and sang in Valencians He freely spoke and sang in that However he sang to us all In the most beautiful voice I have ever heard You can`t understand the words But you can pick up the feeling and the warmth Warm and calid just like his land Valencia always calling, always beckoning us there to go.
"Los vicios vienen como pasajeros, nos visitan como huéspedes y se quedan como amos" - Confucio - NO A LAS DROGAS, SON TU RUINA.
I will go listen.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thanks I think that you will like it he has a beautful voice which had the potential of being a tenor but he stuck to his what he wanted to be and how.
@Nakitakona (29745)
Nice poem about Valencia. Is Valencia your hometown?
• Pamplona, Spain
No, although I wish it was. Its a beautiful place to be in when you can. Have a great day ahead.
@Nakitakona (29745)
@lovinangelsinstead21 No wonder why you compose a poem about for it's a beautiful place to live in.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Nakitakona You should see the sunsets there quite impressive. If you have seen the video it shows you a few of the places over there.
@CarolDM (81906)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Beautiful words and voice.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you very much and he has left an impact in this country and throughout Latin America on all ages.
@CarolDM (81906)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@lovinangelsinstead21 I can understand why. Amazing.
• Pamplona, Spain
@CarolDM It was said his Dad wanted him to be a Tenor but he had the potential but did not want to be a Tenor so he sang his own things and he is so well loved for it.
• Israel
@lovinangelsinstead21 Thank you for sharing that with us.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you too and glad if you enjoyed it also.
• Israel
@lovinangelsinstead21 You are welcome.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Hannihar Have a great day ahead Hanni.
@msdivkar (11678)
Nice meaningful poem.
• Pamplona, Spain
I just wrote it out the top of my head. That guy who sings has inspiired so many people even after he had gone from this world.
@msdivkar (11678)
@lovinangelsinstead21 I did not know that you wrote it. A great effort. Keep it up.
• Pamplona, Spain
@msdivkar Sorry I am a bit late lost the internet for hours again and way too much heat thank you very much and have a great day ahead.
Beautiful voice.
• Pamplona, Spain
9h
Thank you have a great rest of the weekend ahead.
Such a lovely and comforting voice he has.
• Pamplona, Spain
He appeals to all of all ages there are kids of now singing his songs over here. Lovely warm voice even though he left us like that he left us his voice to listen to and that is something. His wife has never been able to marry or go out with anyone else such was their love very touching love story between them.
Very nice poem I liked it
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you glad you liked it love Nino Bravo he sang some very good songs.
@louievill (27028)
Filipinos still cook and prepare a dish called " arroz ala Valenciana" or arroz Valenciana during town fiestas and special holidays, it had become part of our heritage but it's no where near the original recipe. It's a beautiful song.
• Pamplona, Spain
Oh yes I know what you mean and it does not matter if its not the original recipe and people here do their own version of it all the time.
Perfect music for tele novela, yup that really fits for it. They make this somewhat a music video with english subtitles, People will research and listen to it for life. Thank you for sharing this song....