Honoring Day

Naga City, Philippines
I want to honor this security guard of Land Bank of the Philippines Iriga Branch. I didn't get a chance to get his name but I got his surname on the left side of his uniform is Labis. As I was lining up in the bank to check my atm card, I saw and heard him said "Tawan ko po ika sa bente mag bakal muna ika sa mask" ( I will give you 20 pesos and you buy face mask)". He is talking to an old man, the old man said thank you and went to the nearest store to buy face mask. Thank you Mr. Labis for your generosity. You deserve my salute ?? #goodvibes #GenerousHeart #SecurityGuardOnDuty #Godblessyourheart
What a kind gesture. A lot of heroes rose up during these times of the pandemic.
• Naga City, Philippines
Sorry for the late response. He received commendation from LandBank of the Philippines Main Office.
@SHOHANA (15098)
• Bangladesh
salute to Mr. Labis and yes he deserves it
• Naga City, Philippines
@SHOHANA (15098)
• Bangladesh
@princessmarie glad to hear that as he deserves it
• Naga City, Philippines
@SHOHANA yes! He really deserves it!
@Tierkreisze (1539)
And people even make fun of them. Seriously, these guys are the best. They'd show you directions when you're lost, help kids out when crossing the street... And all other things even though that's not part of their job description. This guy tops up the kind security guards out there. Kudos!
• Naga City, Philippines
@Janet357 (60560)
so.nice of that security guard. small good deeds are big good deeds.
• Naga City, Philippines
So kind of you do honor that security guard.
• Naga City, Philippines
@m_audrey6788 (34233)
He`s so kind to help an old man
• Naga City, Philippines
@Adie04 (10998)
He deserves the salute.
• Naga City, Philippines