Please be safe, everyone.

By Adie
@Adie04 (5147)
Me and family just visited aunt and her family. On the way back home, there were few cars only since it's already night. Suddenly, there's a car so close to our car. It was a double side road, where you can overtake other cars. But, the car keeps his car close behind us. Knowing that we might got hit, brother had to stop the car at the side of the road. Thankfully, the car kept going. I had the chance to saw a glimpse that the driver that drove the car was a man, and I saw him lifted his fist while holding a bottle. I assumed he was drunk.... This story happened long time already. But I'm sharing as my practice into writing. Apologize for my grammatical error. At the same time, I'm sharing; during this pandemic year, I wish everyone be safe and take care, please. Don't drink and drive. I should get some sleep now. I will share some more stories of mine in the near future. See you again in mylot world Adie, June 2020
Yes it's common to see people drinking and driving and they are dangerous for their own health and for ours as well
@Adie04 (5147)
• Agra, India
You did the right thing by stopping your car
@Adie04 (5147)
Yeah. And thankfully also the driver kept driving. Who knows what happened if the car also stopped
• Agra, India
@Adie04 yes... that would have been super scary then
@Adie04 (5147)
@amitkokiladitya indeed. Thankfully that was passed. Hopefully I or we won't encountered the same next time
@garymarsh6 (21705)
People are too stupid to drink and drive. Your brother did the correct thing. The other man is an idiot. Sleep well!
@Adie04 (5147)
I cannot brain them too. Yup, brother did the right thing Thanks, I will sleep well. See you later in maybe at your night timezones
@thelme55 (45296)
I am glad you let the other car passed you. He was drunk I think.
@Adie04 (5147)
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Because who wants to follow too close if the other side is empty. You can overtake for sure because the road passed the straight road line that time.
@GreatMartin (14186)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I've lost too many people because of drunk drivers! Don't worry about making errors we all do!!
@Adie04 (5147)
That's sad to hear that. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully the drunk drivers will be brought to justice.
That's some story. Here, you get arrested for drinking while driving.
@Adie04 (5147)
That's good they will be arrested! Here they will be arrested if there's a road block
@Adie04 That, too, if they suspect drinking and driving drunk.
@Adie04 (5147)
@DianneN I think I remembered a story last few months, the drunk driver punch a police who tried to arrest him
@JimBo452020 (15663)
• Montrose, Scotland
Drinking and driving is bad. Dangerous. Your grammar is fine. You should get some sleep Sleep is good for the mind and the body
@Adie04 (5147)
Yup, drinking and driving are bad but you know, people are forgetting when they have drunk.... Oh thanks! Thankfully my grammar is understandable
@JimBo452020 (15663)
• Montrose, Scotland
@Adie04 You know your grammar is fine, I betcit would be fine even if you were drunk
@Adie04 (5147)
@SHOHANA (10902)
• Bangladesh
I just hope to be safe, Almighty Allah will take care of me
@Adie04 (5147)
God will surely take care all of us.
@SHOHANA (10902)
• Bangladesh
@Adie04 yes indeed
@Adie04 (5147)
I'm glad no one was hurt and your brother pulled to the side to let him pass. Drinking and driving is dangerous.
@Adie04 (5147)
Thankfully my brother did that. It was panic that time. Indeed that drinking and driving is dangerous.
@Adie04 I'm sure it was a panic time.
@m_audrey6788 (31668)
Your brother did the right thing.
@Adie04 (5147)
Thank you. I'm glad everyone of us were safe
I'm glad he didn't end up violent. I don't recall mylot being strict with grammar, as long as it is in english.
@Adie04 (5147)
Yup, glad that he just drive passed us. Lol I don't mean I want to be grammarian with mylot, I mean I want to practice writing, and I guess mylot is a good place to start.
@ridingbet (65663)
the driver could crash and that is bad. why do some drivers ignore the "don't drive when drinking" policy or traffic rules?
@Adie04 (5147)
'oh, I'm too drunk and I don't remember anything, it's not thar I'm ignoring the rules' probably the most answers drunk drivers give
@xstitcher (17918)
• Petaluma, California
I'm very glad your brother pulled over. People should absolutely not drink and drive--seems like some don't get the message.
@Adie04 (5147)
Thankfully we all saved. Yup, some just ignore the important message of don't drink and drive
@erictsuma (3194)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Thank you for your good advice,I agree with you that people should not drive while drunk it is very dangerous someone can even die in the process. Well should always stay safe .
@Adie04 (5147)
Indeed. I am sorry to those who became the victim of drunk drivers. They don't even remember what they're doing
Drinking and driving is taking your own life and the life of others in your hands. My two oldest great grandchildren loss their mother to a drunk driver.
@Adie04 (5147)
Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that. Is that happened long time already? I wonder those who drink and drive, they didn't even think about the consequences?
We all need to drive responsibly to make the roads safe for all.
@Adie04 (5147)
I agree with you. Those who drink and drive are really irresponsible.