A hot one !

Created by me on Microsoft Paint
@xstitcher (17924)
Petaluma, California
I took Angel for our morning walk, and it was hot! At the time, it was barely ten o clock. When I got home, I peeked at the thermometer on the back deck, and it said it was over eighty. Not sure how hot it will get, but it's a good day to stay inside. Right now I have some dishes to go and wash, so I'll do that. Hope your day/evening/etc. is going well, and that you get everything accomplished that you want to in your part of myLot land !
@birjudanak (13265)
Its also very hot here too as can't spend much time outside otherwise become ill. Its cloudy weather sometimes but not relief from heat.
• Walnut Creek, California
Is there rain there these days? I think it's rainy season in the Philippines. Not sure about India.
@birjudanak (13265)
@TheHorse Its monsoon here but no rain as very cloudy sometimes but no rain which make much warm.
• Walnut Creek, California
I'm chilling (not literally) and doing the MyLot thing right now. It started out cool here, but I can feel it warming up. I predict a high around 80 F
@Ecoy41 (2201)
Indeed, it has been very hot these days. I supposed the hottest in a decade so far.
@xstitcher (17924)
• Petaluma, California
Oh, boy. I'm definitely staying inside.
@Ecoy41 (2201)
@xstitcher Yes. I wouldn't take the risk of having sunburn.
@CarolDM (82028)
• Nashville, Tennessee
The rain is trying to stop for now. We will see.
@xstitcher (17924)
• Petaluma, California
When it stops there, could you ask it to come to Northern California ?
@CarolDM (82028)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@xstitcher Sure, I will send it right up.
@emnuhpe (285)
• Medan, Indonesia
It also feels hot here in the dry season. It's just that we only have two seasons. Dry and rainy season
@CinnamonGrl (6540)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
Our high is only expected to be 83 today, so not bad at all. If it gets above that I usually close up and turn my Zen coolers and the fan on. Or go upstairs where the a/c is. I hate hot I'm responding to your post on July1 , so happy July and I hope it isn't too hot at your place today. Give Angel a hug for me.
@Adie04 (5318)
Angel must be feeling hot too.
@SHOHANA (10948)
• Bangladesh
Likewise, hope your day also going well
Pretty hot here also, I just go outside for a little bit at a time,