The hat. The hat is back

Australia
Well I am ready for my not date date with Bunny. Boots, jeans, singlet, jacket and my short top hat. The hat hasn't been on an outing in ages so I am wearing it today. Black lipstick is back to as opposed to my usual blue. Oh and the choker I can't forget that
@moffittjc (83241)
• Gainesville, Florida
Totally rocking the color black! And damn that is some black lipstick! Be careful where you kiss him, that color would be easy to notice on him by others! Hope you have an awesome time!
It was costume lipstick... If it is wet it comes off easy he kissed me while it was still kinda wet then it dried on him... His brother was home "you've got black on you" was the first thing he said. People say exes being close is weird I feel like if you can be friends afterwards your bond goes super deep.
@moffittjc (83241)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Fa_Maverick Ooh, kissing involved. I assume that means your not-date went really well?
@moffittjc It did it did yes.
@Deepizzaguy (36873)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
A very nice looking hat.
I am saving up for another one. A tall top hat this time
@Deepizzaguy (36873)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Fa_Maverick A tall top hat would be awesome for you to wear.
@Deepizzaguy Maybe I will get one made so it looks just like the Mad Hatters hat in Alice in Wonderland
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
i hope your not date was fun. i used to wear stuff like that back in time and you look good
It was fun yes . That's cool I love the style. And you can't see it well but I had blue mascara on
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
@Fa_Maverick you're right, i can't see it, it looks black. i once bought purple mascara, but when i opened it - it was dry
@aureategloom that sucks so bad
@Adie04 (5296)
Good look you have with the hat Wait, this style is not what people call goth right?
Thankyou I mean they could call it goth. Goths can come in all shapes sizes and varieties but keep in mind just because someone is wearing dark lipstick and dark clothes doesn't necessarily mean they are goth. I got a bunch of weird looks and "why black lipstick?" why not black lipstick hunni? "cause its not trendy" like oh what and your mullet that Australias 70s were asking after is?
@Adie04 (5296)
@Fa_Maverick I understand. Thank you
@jayanth_77 (5934)
very nice look with the black hat and the black lipstick. Enjoy your date with Bunny.
Thankyou. I did enjoy it
The beauty of youth!
Thank you!
YOu look ready for a night on the town. I hope you enjoy.
Thank you! wish I were going to town at night. Instead I will be walking Bunny's dog and then watching movies
33m
Wow you look hot in anything you wear. You rock