Namastey London

@eileenleyva (17851)
My netflix romance escapade continued till the wee hours of the morning. Wow, Bollywood movies are really long. I suppose all the dancing and the singing are part and parcel of Indian flicks, as a technique in telling thoughts. Quite entertaining. Namastey London is another story about finding a suitable partner for marriage. What complicates the situation is the bride-to-be is British in up-bringing. Never the twain shall meet? Never underestimate the power of genuine love, when it chooses to come. For all the romantics, such as me. Ha ha.
@Deepizzaguy (37179)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Thank you for sharing your admiration of Bollywood movies that you enjoy watching.
@Deepizzaguy (37179)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@eileenleyva I have heard of Bollywood movies but I have never seen one on either television or theaters.
@kobesbuddy (104720)
• East Tawas, Michigan
If you are talking about Prince Harry, he has found the perfect mate, Meghan Markle. She is a beautiful lady!
@eileenleyva (17851)
Not at all. But I do love Harry and Meghan, and little Archie.
@kobesbuddy (104720)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@eileenleyva I love their family, too:)
@eileenleyva (17851)
@kobesbuddy The two personages are both selfless, as seen in their advocacy. A reason to love them, not just for their statuses and good looks, but because they are simply lovable.
@SHOHANA (11549)
• Bangladesh
Do you understand Hindi language or use English subtitles? Once this movie was famous in Bollywood
@eileenleyva (17851)
Like the British, I don't speak Hindi. But am beginning to understand a few words.
@moonandstars (38513)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
It's a good movie. One of my first Bollywood movies and I started to like Akshay Kumar (the main lead) here.
Haha there's no dearth of romantic movies in bollywood. Some are a little too dramatic and some of them are so beautiful that you can watch them over and over again.
@Adie04 (6649)
I think I have agree with you that never underestimate the power of genuine love.
• Agra, India
Yes...it is a fine movie to watch