Jiraiya Sensei Is Alive Again?

naruto
@Babale (488)
Semarang, Indonesia
If you follow the Naruto Shippuden anime series, it must be familiar with the name Jiraiya. He is the teacher of our main character, Uzumaki Naruto. Jiraiya who was previously killed by his former student named Nagato, now appears again and lives in the Boruto series (a sequel to the Naruto series). He lived a cloned human named Kashin Koji. I can hardly wait for how Naruto reacts when meeting with the ex-teacher who is so adored. How about you guys?
@msdivkar (11905)
The plot sounds good but I don't watch animation films but my daughter is fond of them. I don't think this series is available on our platform.
@Babale (488)
• Semarang, Indonesia
I can understand because most of those who love anime or cartoon films are children or teenagers.
@msdivkar (11905)
@Babale You are right.
@Adie04 (6649)
I'm not sure about that. I rarely watch Naruto.
• Japan
I am sorry to say that although I live in Japan, I don't watch anime! Isn't that funny? But there is good music in some anime.
@Babale (488)
• Semarang, Indonesia
Watching an anime movie is actually almost no different from ordinary films in general. The difference is that in fantasy anime movies the story is more free and sometimes doesn't make any sense at all, that's why children love it.
@nawala123 (10637)
I dont watch naruto,but my students
I never watched this but I bet our son still does even though he is an adult.