Missing Family Travel

My family and I are fond of visiting a lot of places especially during summer or when the kids do not have schools to attend for a long time. At times we do this on long weekends. I do really miss the fun of traveling with the whole family. Because of this pandemic, we are stuck at home for a long time. We cannot even go out together to dine outside to places we love to dine. From time to time, when we miss the food we love to eat, we order online but of course it would still be better if we can go to the place. Life really changes a lot but I am fine with it because I am with my family and I spend more wuality time with them doing things together. Do you miss to travel?
Love traveling very much but this pandemic has made such type of the situation that I'm missing very much to travel a specific and new natural spot.
@myklj999 (44628)
Hello, and welcome to myLot. The first thing you should do when you get a chance is to follow the link I have provided to read the site FAQ and Guideline pages so you can become familiar with what is and is not allowed here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Most of us really do miss traveling at this point.
@Alexandoy (59521)
• Cainta, Philippines
I miss our travels so much because we travel abroad and we go on vacation in local resorts. This year we had nothing to show on our travel diary.
Same here. The last travel we had was after Christmas last year. I wonder when we can do that again.
@Alexandoy (59521)
• Cainta, Philippines
@cherigucchi this topic never fails to make me sad. Whenever I would remember our travels it make me feel scared that it might take a long time before we can do that again.
@Alexandoy Same here. I do expect that it will take long before we can have it again as a family. The only consolation I have is the memories of those past travels that we had.
• Agra, India
I don't have words to explain how much I miss doing this
That is right. I hope things get back to normal. What places do you like to go to?
• Agra, India
@cherigucchi any that is worth a travel...I'm open to any place away from home
@amitkokiladitya My kids love the beach so we ften go there.
• Cuddalore, India
Yes, I miss it because of the pandemic. If it was a normal day, I would be roaming somewhere in the Chennai city.
Good for you but I cannot even roam around the city.
• Cuddalore, India
@cherigucchi Only during the weekends and not on a working day.
@Lignitecityabishek96 I cannot even go on weekends though. I only go out when I need to do something important like grocery shopping or an errand to a bank.
@Adie04 (6330)
Oh of course. Since the Pandemic, I even doubt to come out or not.
That is true. Better to be safe
@Adie04 (6330)
@thelme55 (45813)
Yes, I miss traveling for hours. We can travel now but we are still careful.
We just can't. Hubby is so cautious going out these days.
@thelme55 (45813)
@cherigucchi I can relate to that.
I really do. I'd like to go to the beach to unwind.
I wish we could go back to he beach
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Yes, I do. Specially I miss having a vacation in the Philippines. I don't think we have one this cycle. Too bad.
Let us just wish that its going to be possible soon.
• Amravati, India
I'm also