The weather is weird

@zandi458 (28126)
Malaysia
The weather has not been good lately. Part of the day the sun shines brightly but only for few hours then the cloud suddenly turns dark and cloudy. It is a signal that it is going to rain. If it rains it pours heavily causing floods everywhere. The rain have no mercy on us as it quickly flood the lands and gust in to houses bringing in muds and rubbish along. Many are left with damaged furniture after the flood. Before we can clean the house after the water subside the flood continue to cause havoc once it rains again the next day. We are in a tropical country and expect monsoon season but it seems the monsoon season come prematurely this time around leaving many unprepared for the flash floods. How is the weather in your country at this time?
@m_audrey6788 (31807)
Sorry about the flood in your place. We also have weird kind of weather but when it rains it doesn`t bring flood problem. It only rains little here. For now, the weather is nice. Sunny and cool air just enough to enjoy being outside
@zandi458 (28126)
It is nice to be in a cool sunny place . There is right balance of atmosphere in where you are. The heat here is extreme and so is the rain.
@zandi458 Sorry about that
@weenween (97)
Weather here is sunny, it's summer time though it also rains sometimes. So sorry about your situation in your country during heavy rains. Hope you are safe always
@zandi458 (28126)
Its summer all the year round here but when the monsoon rain comes we have to be on the alert as it means flood.
@zandi458 That's really bad situation. Need to be ready and prepare
It has been rainy for the last few days and there is more coming but this is typical for the first weeks of summer later it will be too dry.
@zandi458 (28126)
I hope the rain can wipe out the covid virus.
@zandi458 Would that it was so but I think not.
@SHOHANA (11549)
• Bangladesh
Same here sunny day but I was inside my office and it was cooled by AC
@zandi458 (28126)
I can't stand an aircond room.
@SHOHANA (11549)
• Bangladesh
@zandi458 whenever I stay on my room its hottest in sumner days as its a tin shed room
Those flash floods can do so much damage. It is very hot and humid here.
@zandi458 (28126)
Oh yes floods can be very damaging.
@Adie04 (6649)
Sorry about the flood. Here in my place also hot and cloudy sometimes.
@zandi458 (28126)
Rain can also be a blessing but not for our place that is more or less a curse when it rains non stop that causes flooding.
@wolfgirl569 (30825)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope it stops soon. The weather has been pretty normal here
@zandi458 (28126)
Hopefully it doesn't flood this time,
We had the same weather since last week and we don't live in monsoon territory. We did need the rain and today is sunny and beautiful!
@zandi458 (28126)
Unlike temperate climate your sunny days are comfortable while in tropical climate countries the sun can be very hot and dry.
@zandi458 I do realize that. Here, it can be slightly dry or very humid.
@moffittjc (83887)
• Gainesville, Florida
The only noticeably weird thing related to the weather that I have been seeing so far this year here where I live in the southeastern US is the thick Saharan dust that has covered our sky for the past week. It happens every year, but most of the time it is hardly noticeable, This year, however, the dust seems to be as thick as those dark storm clouds you described, and it made our days seem so much darker from the thick dust blocking out sunlight.
@zandi458 (28126)
Having the sky covered with dust particles is unusual and pollute the air.
@moffittjc (83887)
• Gainesville, Florida
@zandi458 It did cause a lot of breathing difficulties for many people. Thankfully, the dust only lasted about a week and was gone. Our skies are now back to clear blue!