Let the Corona Games begin!

Germany
Mhh, turning the current situation and its rules into a game - might this work or is humor like this too black? I wonder what it does say about our societies (plural since we all come from many different countries with different societies) that some cope better with this pandemic than others. Should we start the Olympic Pandemic Games? It's really hard to not mock the USA now but hey, maybe they would win?
My state is one of the lowest. Where's my pizza????
Pizza
Here you go :-)
• Israel
@stine1online I am sorry but I do not see humor in this crisis. I take it very seriously.
I do understand. It really is devastating for many people :-(
• Israel
@stine1online Yes it is. I wish more would understand how devastating it is for some.
@myklj999 (44481)
I was looking at photos on facebook earlier of a couple from here in Illinois that are right now vacationing in Florida with their 3 grade-school children sans masks and all I could do was shake my head.
Ouch..... Germany pretty much has it under control with a few outbreaks here and there due to stupidity. Meat factories aka slaughterhouses seem to be the dumbest.
You know, that just might work!!!
I totally can understand the Hunger Games by now... people are acting crazy during these times :-(
@stine1online We have young adults acting crazy here. Trying to keep them from socializing is very difficult and they have paid the price for doing so.
@Adie04 (5296)
Ho, this might be working if the games come with prizes.
Yes, the pizza might be the key...
@Adie04 (5296)
@stine1online if pizza, I would join too
You live in a state now where people are more or less sensible and follow rules --- for which they're often mocked by other peoples! But when it comes to a deadly pandemic, there isn't much to mock, is there?