Moving on.

Hi mylotter friends..keep safe always. How do you handle break up between you and your love one. I know that it was painful. Until now, i feel the pain of breaking up with my ex. Hard to move on. I always pray to God to be happy and one day when i waking up happy and there's no pain. Erase my memory of sadness. So my life become normal again. How about you friend? Happy day..
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
i never had that kind of experience, thank God. but i'm sure He'll help you, keep praying and stay safe!
• Hungary
Fortunately I've never had to experience this, but I'm pretty sure that it would throw me in the dark for a lot of time. Don't rush with moving on, try to feel your pain, and try to seek what weakens it. Maybe this will help with it :)
@Thrilliana (14176)
It will naturally stay until you are ready to move on. It takes time. You cannot tell your brains to forget that easily. Just try to keep youself busy. Stay strong
@Lakshman15 (2686)
I don't have like those experiences my friend. Because I am married, just think all is well,then your pain just gone my friend.
@cherigucchi (12363)
I could not remember the last time I broke up with someone. I am married for 21 years already.
@Janet357 (72773)
the best way is to.cry it out because it makes you feel.better.
@JohnKu (2602)
Sorry to hear that. Take some time to calm yourself. Maybe do some of your favorite activity like a hobby or something similar. That should ease the pain.
@Young_boy (1075)
• Bekasi, Indonesia
I never break up for my love one. Because i dont have a girlfriend. Iam just still looking for my wife until now :)