Are you learning something new during lockdown?

Hey there!! Are you learning a new skill? Are you utilizing the lockdown by learning something new? Are honing a skill recently? Well, I am learning Chinese and from the next week onwards I will be learning to bicycle. Gosh!! I am excited.
@topffer (41073)
• France
To bicycle inside your home? I think it is better to learn very young, but if you fall you should persevere, the proof that you are a good cyclist is when you have broke a collarbone. I wrote a scholar article during 2 months of confinement that will be published next year.
Nope. I am not crazy to bicycle inside a 3bhk apartment. I live in a gated colony (something around 20 apartments together spread over an expanse which has 2 parks, a small shop, a sprawling garden , a pond and threaded greenary in the precincts). So there's a walking space. Others go out for walks whereas I learn cycling. BTW your comment was hilarious. How can you expect someone to cycle inside their houses?? Ha ha ha
@topffer (41073)
• France
@Dreamerby A lot of people have a home bicycle., or whatever the English nzme to exercise inside their home. You can do hundreds of km without leaving your living room. I dislike that but I regreted to not have one during the confinement.
• Santiago, Chile
Hard question! I guess I have worked so hard on my patience, you know? I have also caught up with my English reading so I work a little on my second language.
That's progress. Good going!!!!!
• Santiago, Chile
@Dreamerby thanks! Have a good night!
@db20747 (30968)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Sounds interesting! I'm looking for new things to learn
Yeah go ahead and keep updating what you are learning.
@Kanika1234 (1374)
I have learnt the biggest lesson that everyone looks for their own benefit
Yep
Just doing my regular routine
• Agra, India
So many things..and the biggest spiritual lesson I learned is that nothing in this life is certain
Good for you! I'm impressed. No, I'm just sticking to the skills I already have. lol
I’m spending more rime organizing. Also enjoying plants.