Patience Please!

Invisable still?
I am attempting to learn how to take pictures. This is a huge challenge for me. It is something I want to do, so I have more time and a camera. I am going to try and learn. Feel free to laugh at my flops and offer advice. Here we go. Never mind I guess I am done here too. It won't take my image.Whatever. Well and then it did. Should I just go back to bed?
LOL, you`ll get the hang of it, the photos and posting.
I think am done with it for the day. There is always work to be done.
Perhaps it is something I should do and keep to myself. I find that most of my projects end up that way.
• Kolkata, India
Everyone has their rookie phase, when you shall pass through that phase then I believe you will kill it after..
Thanks for your vote of confidence.
If your passion of capturing the right shot is fueled, you will find your hobby becoming successful. As for your attempts, not bad but focus in on the subject and if able, try to keep pole lines and electrical debris out of the image so your focus is not obstructed. I like it
I love the power lines. That is where the birds gather and to me, it represents continuity from one place to another. I purposely look to have them there. It is interesting. Perhaps it really should be something I keep to myself. Thanks for your insight and have a great day.
@Writingghost okay agreed the continuity is enabled more graphically with the power lines captured.
• Agra, India
keep doing it . Soon you will start getting better with your shots
Well, I hope so. I am looking for improvements somewhere!
• Agra, India
@Writingghost yes...practice always helps.
• New Baltimore, Michigan
So just resize, make it a little smaller. Sometimes just cropping the top, bottom, and sides will work too and then it will show up here. Good luck Never give up. Oh, ^ I see it. That’s one beautiful sky
@LindaOHio (54840)
Soon you will learn all about your camera and how to take a good shot. Hang in there!