Finally Figured Out How to Turn off Auto Prediction

Sonora, California
It was so easy I felt silly. Hopefully now I won’t have the wrong words inserted in my posts or my writing any longer. Now hopefully I can get back to sounding like I have a level of intelligence when I’m posting.
I have to do that myself. However, it helps with some spelling.
• Sonora, California
I turned off auto prediction, kept on autocorrect lol. There are times I turn off Autocorrect as well.
@Michellekidwell I will have to do that if I can figure out how to find them in my setting. I am a true techno dummy!
• Sonora, California
@DianneN Are you on an apple product or android with Apple you go into settings, go into general, Hope Keyboard abs then it will give you a list of options to turn off various aspects
I wish someone else would do that. I just leave the post.
• Sonora, California
I am glad you pointed the mistake out to me, thank you, I was able to realize what was happening and do something about it.
@Michellekidwell The good thing is you want to know so you can make the changes. I am pretty sure the other person is not willing to change it. I have read many excuses to her common errors and I am not giving a chance to make another one to me.
• Sonora, California
@sharon6345 Yes I really do prefer to know, I hate sounding like I have no intelligence lol..
@Nakitakona (36501)
I have experienced writing wrong words due to predictive function of my virtual keyboard. When I review my work, it's too embarrassing using the wrong choice of words. Same as what you did, I disable it.
• Sonora, California
It really is embarrassing, glad I finally realized what was happening...
@Nakitakona (36501)
@Michellekidwell I have noticed it too.
• Sonora, California
@Nakitakona That’s good...
@CarolDM (98585)
The little things in life matter, right!
• Sonora, California
Lol yes, especially when that little thing annoyingly made me sound as if I had no intelligence lol...
@CarolDM (98585)
@LindaOHio (49319)
Good job!
• Sonora, California
Thanks...
@rsa101 (29007)
I like the auto suggest since l don’t have to type word for word. The auto insert is indeed a nuisance since there are times you need to be watchful of what you’re typing in sometimes they insert words you don’t need.
• Sonora, California
Yes it is, there are times it is just not needed lol...
Yes it is annoying when words come up that you had no intention of putting in your post.
• Sonora, California
It truly is...