Why you need to do?

Sunday again, Why days go faster than before but still feels like in March, 2020. This is giving me nerve now. Anyway, Blessed Sunday to everyone Coming to the question in my mind, why you need to do?. Quite often, we see in the movie and real-life, some women cut their hair when they are not happy or because of some reason. Well actually it looks good with new looks but, my question is first of all, Why are you maintaining for the sake of your boyfriend's happiness, or because somebody says to you that you look good, why are you compromising it. Did you forget who were you before and trying to go along with someone's demand? Then once you broke up or unhappy with their work, you are trying to revenge with hair. Well, it happens with me once I love cutting my hair whenever I am unhappy with my works for the sake of feeling good temporarily. Hope other women don't do like me. As time passed by it is realized that it is nothing to do with my hair cut but maintaining peace of mind and living harmony matters. Seems I am preparing myself to get older!! Happy Sunday and Stay Safe & Healthy
@rhuenz (7135)
I love cutting my hair for my own reason, But now i want to make it grow longer. Have a great day.
20h
I cut my hair for me. No man
• Santiago, Chile
Your post reminds me of one time I struggled with depression and I used a shaving machine and went bald. I remember rocking the bottom back then. It was in 2018. Thank God I bounced back and now I am better.
20h
Glad to learn that you are in better position now . Depression is something it cannot be avoided. it seems like it need excuses.
• Santiago, Chile
19h
@psanasangma yes I am better now thank God!
@id_peace (12482)
It do probably felt that Mar because of how the covid situation had dragged on and that how little progress that we had madr.
20h
The more I stay home, the more information are started missing until I fingertips my phone
@id_peace (12482)
16h
Phone and internet are always our best friend
It is good when we find something to do to make us feel better.
20h
I agree with you !
@thelme55 (53310)
I only cut my hair once a year and that is in summer. I cut my hair for myself not for my husband.
20h
I've always maintained my hair to please me, not someone else.
20h
It seems many forgotten to keep themselves before others. That is why it hurts but I believe, it cannot not be justify by cutting own hairs
Many confusion and questions going on inside your mind. I hope you get them answered and solved for your own peace, grace in growing and self-awareness. Hugs!
20h
Thank you for you kind words
The hair-cut you really like and aiming for FOR yourself is what matters.
I have my hair cut professionally - at least before Covid, but I wear it in styles to please me and what looks best on me.