Drowsiness all day

By eds
@ZedSmart (12301)
And I hardly overcome it. I have had a good sleep last night but I sleep back after my breakfast and still feel like continuing to sleep if not that I have to report to duty. Could it be an indicator of health problem?
@JimBo452020 (27240)
• Montrose, Scotland
It could be a health problem. But more likely to be you are just having a bit of an off day. It happens to us all.
@ZedSmart (12301)
I hope not a serious one. It's been a while that I haven't undergo for lab tests because of Covid. It would be determined if something wrong within my body.
@JimBo452020 (27240)
• Montrose, Scotland
@ZedSmart Have you got any symptoms that might be Covid? I think that it is possible that quite soon everyone who wakes up feeling a bit under the weather will be lining up for Covid tests.
@ZedSmart (12301)
@JimBo452020 I feel nasal.congestion sometime but I get use to it because of sinusitis.
@thelme55 (53781)
Maybe you have low blood pressure. I feel drowsy when I stay up immediately after sleeping. I am anemic and it is hard to go out in bed because of my low blood pressure.
@ZedSmart (12301)
I'm maintaining medicine for my hypertension. Lately, I was not able to monitor my BP regularly because my apparatus are no longer working and I did not get the much need replacement.
@thelme55 (53781)
@ZedSmart I see. You have to have a new apparatus for your hypertension. When I feel dizzy, I check my bp.
@ZedSmart (12301)
@thelme55 I have to look for it online.
@rsa101 (29007)
Well if this happens often it may indicate some health issues. If this happens once in a while then it may be some psychosomatic issues that you want to procrastinate on something.
@ZedSmart (12301)
It's now often but I will experience somehow the next day, went away and then back again.
@rsa101 (29007)
@ZedSmart Evaluate it further if you have bp monitor try to check if it is your bp. If it is then time to consult your doctor to further check you.
I am not sure if it is. I hope it is not. I also noticed that I am feeling that way for working long hours with my desktop.
@ZedSmart (12301)
I think we are stressing too much ourselves...
@ZedSmart With this pandemic, we need to do something. For me, I need to work hard because I am greatly affected by this financial matter lately.
Observe if this is persistent all throughout the week. If so, it might be the case of getting low quality of sleep.
@ZedSmart (12301)
Sometimes, the next day I feel OK but then again that feeling will come back for a few hours.
@ZedSmart you might want to track the quality and quantity of sleep that you are getting.
• Santiago, Chile
Depending on your lifestyle. For instance if you have been going to bed late in the previous nights, you will feel drowsy. But If you have been early to bed and waking up drowsy too, you must be to the doctor for a check-up.
@ZedSmart (12301)
That is my problem because I've gotten enough sleep and still experiencing situation like that. I must see a doctor.
• Santiago, Chile
@ZedSmart maybe.
I think we have certain days when we are just more tired than other days. Not sure what causes that. Happens to me too.
@ZedSmart (12301)
It bothers me especially while on my work. I stood and take a walk for a while but it never go away until evening.
@ZedSmart Yes, being tired all the time is so frustrating.
@SHOHANA (15143)
• Bangladesh
I slept well last night but today in the morning I'm experiencing bad headache, I think you can consult a doctor
@ZedSmart (12301)
Yes, that is the best option so that it can be evaluated and the cause will be known. Thank you.
@sandey25 (437)
visit your doctor and they can check you over.
@ZedSmart (12301)
Yes, thank you. I have that in mind although I also have second thought of going to diagnostic centers because of the current situation but I will try.
@Hytton03 (1061)
To make it sure see a doctor.
@ZedSmart (12301)
That would be the best if symptoms persist.
@happylife1 (13438)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes and same was with me too
@ZedSmart (12301)
Could it be stress?