Why Do Some People Do Not Believe in the Vaccine

By Arya
@yoalldudes (27866)
While I was rejoicing here looking forward to a time when things will get back to some form of normalcy. I mean I can't even get outside of our province, to do so would be a pain. I am very sensitive and have a low pain threshold plus with anxiety, man. Some people do not believe a vaccine getting developed in such a short span of time. I would've trusted reputable pharma like Pfizer. But now I am not sure. Oh well I will just have my warm ginger tea and masks.
I think that with the case of any vaccine, in particular the corona virus 19 vaccine, you have to consult with your doctor. Some patients will not be good candidates for this vaccine, it depends on any conditions you have and your past medical history.
@yoalldudes (27866)
Good point.
@Namelesss (3090)
The biggest reason it normally takes so long to develop a vaccine is the often too restrictive regulations and then the development only after it has been approved. Trump has led the way in speeding up that process which is what will make it so readily available sooner than in the past. This vaccine should be no different than those in the past but I too am still not sure I will take it.
@yoalldudes (27866)
Never before seen speed in development of a vaccine. And not much time to see the side effects. What if it surfaces after several years I guess is the worry. I hope it is not mandatory in our country.
@Nakitakona (40797)
How short is short? Talking about vaccine, it gas been said that it would be possible or available on April 2021.
@yoalldudes (27866)
Yes that's what Ive been hearing too. I wonder if this will be a requirement if you want to travel.
@Nakitakona (40797)
@yoalldudes No idea. But those who are traveling are tested in the airport before they board.
@sophie09 (33906)
i want to believe because i want this to be over
@yoalldudes (27866)
I hope this be over soon too.
@sophie09 (33906)
@yoalldudes yes, l really do hope for the best
@CarolDM (109906)
We are all different. Stay safe and take care.
@yoalldudes (27866)
Freedom of choice is a good thing. I hope we get past this though vaccine or no vaccine.
@CarolDM (109906)
@yoalldudes We will get through eventually.
I guess they are being extra careful.
@yoalldudes (27866)
It makes sense to me now. Im glad I asked this question.