the x and his girlfriend

United States
September 13, 2006 1:45am CST
my x boyfriend and i are going to court for our 4 year old daughter and i just found out that his girlfriend got her daughter token away for 1 year for child abuse how can i find this out if it is true
3 responses
@scooter1024 (1243)
• United States
21 Oct 06
Make sure you have a lawyer and they will find anything out that will help you in your case.
21 Oct 06
I agree. Go to court prepared, and if there are any issues of concern, document, document, document. And, make sure you take pictures, etc. if your child comes home with any bruises. Keep a good record.
@hariholla (414)
• India
14 Sep 06
Child belongs to both parents equally. Hoever, till the child attains adolescence,the custody of child remains with mother,unless mother is unable to support the child for various reasons. Since your x boy friends's girl friend is a third party,taking away you child that too a toddler amounts to kidnapping and therefore, you can file a case of kidnapping against your x boyfreind's girld friend and abetting the said offence by your x boy friend is also an offence in legal jursisprudence.I don't know exact law of your country.
@HerShe (2385)
• Canada
14 Sep 06
Tell your lawyer and ask him for some advice