Training in full session for Dev

My friend Dev is currently working on himself so that he can guide his clients very well. This is a great strategy to make sure that there is a great co ordination between customers and trainer. In the fitness business it extremenly important to stay fit and stay in that shape. The client is more concerned about who is training them hence the trainer needs to charge. There are several point of sales where the client needs service or a product. Every gym trainer faces this issue that which product one must give the client. In most cases this choice must be left to the customer. The quality of the product is something that the trainer can make judgement about. There are other type of products such as green tea and multi vitamins that are part of the business these days. Hence knowing the right product and ensuring the quality is extremely critical. There are other parameters where someone might try to handover a fake product. The quality standard must be kept intact while fulfilling the supply. Lets see how it goes further. Stay tuned
@Cheyee (3216)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
That's alot of muscle!!! True, customer always see the trainer first.
thanks. I will show him this post
@Cheyee (3216)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
@piyushbhatia1 and you took really nice pic. What camera do you use?
@Cheyee dev gave me this photo
So strange to me. I just assumed he taught them how to exercise not give them products to take.
A business can provide product and services
@piyushbhatia1 yep I just didn’t know places like gyms do that
@shaggin They have a variety of products under wellness industry
Yes that's correct and if the trainer is not in shape then clients may not be interested
Agreed
@edisondanila (35134)
Thanks for sharing this my friend.
Sure.
@Alexis4U (109)
Think it's super that his working on himself !! And his product
Yes. Thanks.