Some Men are Terrified of Modern Makeup?

This picture has been circulating on the internet. When I showed my spouse, he said if he married a girl only to find she doesn't look anything like herself without makeup, he would leave. I thought it would be a terrible thing to do, and very shallow. He said it's not about the makeup, it's more like deceit. Do you think wearing extreme makeup is deceitful to your date?
@jdbces (1934)
Too much is bad. Here, eyebrow make up is really popular. The typical joke nowadays is to take your date for a swim and see for yourself.
i knowww!!! lol i always hear it.
@jdbces (1934)
@Chineetah I see no wrong but there are people who are surprised to see how the person is really different without the make up.
@jiwonnie (212)
Yeah, boys always joke about that lol. They might be surprised that waterproof make up are a thing though
@thelme55 (57225)
It is not bad to wear makeup but if it is overdone and the real person in it is unrecognizable, then it is not good.
unless its a costume party lol
@thelme55 (57225)
@Chineetah That´s right.
@resukill22 (25117)
• Las Pinas City, Philippines
I don't know the answer because I only put simple make up to my face
i guess some girls like to feel like a different person every now and then
@resukill22 (25117)
• Las Pinas City, Philippines
@Chineetah I guess so
@Alexis4U (109)
Depends on the person if you comfy then do you ... But some girls do take it alittle over the edge
lol... I thought 2012 makeup was over the edge. i guess it can get worse
@myklj999 (51042)
I think it is stupid is what I think, since you asked. Makeup is supposed to enhance, not make someone unrecognizable.
lol! i guess they are enhanced to another level
@msdivkar (17893)
I don't like women wearing too much of makeup. Personality should not change drastically as shown in the pic above.
only for probably a costume party...
@jiwonnie (212)
Jeez. It's hard to decide if it's deceitful or not. I mean, it's not wrong to wear extreme make up if that's what makes a person feel good about themselves. So I guess you just don't marry someone you haven't seen bare-faced if the superficial is so important.
good answer...nothing needs to be to added
@prinzcy (8828)
I am not the type to wear thick make up like that but I get her feeling. Every girl want to look pretty.
this is exactly what i said