FAVOURITE ACTOR/ACTRESS

Who is your favourite actor and actress? Y do u like them?
@chalmette69 (3010)
I love Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz. I also like Adam Sandler and Tom Hanks.
@girsang (354)
I love those woman to
I love Katrina Kaif and Amitabh Bachchan http://programming.orgfree.com/search.php
@nymphy (139)
Brad pitt and will smith
@uzaircs (2320)
• Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
aish is best no doubt ok
@divir_vij (1591)
dia mirza - Indian actress
What about miss asia pacific... Dia Mirza really beautify eyes... her eyes can do the talking.
I like Nicolas cage,Keane Reeves,and Will smith because all of them can act versatile roles and can portray themselves in a different manner to get difference................................ And i Nicole kidman,Carrie-anne-moss, and Julia roberts they are the best in their self-mirror and can keep up with anybody :)
@dj_faheem (738)
• Pakistan
my favourite actor is sharukh khan and favourite actress is aishwariya and rani .........................both are most popular.......................
@banditwsj (654)
my favorite is angelina jolie and tom cruise.
@woody5_16 (171)
• Egypt
i like catherin zeta jhones for all things she is in my opinion the most beuty sweety woman in the world espcially her smile and her body angelina joliefor her eyes and cameron diaz for her smile also nicole kidman ,kristin dunst,lindsay lohan for all thingsand they are sweety espcially kristin dunst her smile very nice
@wesker311 (510)
i love Adam Sandler very talented love his songs! very funny! and i also like angelina joles very independent and sexy!
@navaneeth (132)
my fav ator is gene hackman, bcuz hes so cool, hes great when he portrays roles of militry persona. my fav actress is jodie foster,cuz shes so charming and alluring when she downs a role.
@mcbota (2126)
My favorite actor is Anthony Hopkins and I like how he plays in most of his movies and I prefer him in front of young actors and I consider him the best!And as for actress I like Catherine Zeta Jones
@mikokre (132)
• Nigeria
My favourite actress is Jenifer Aniston.I love her bcos she is the kind of actress that motivates me in any film i see her more expecially in the film titled (the object of my affection). U know what i just love her talent.Thats all u need to know..........
i like nag and mahesh babu.. heroines no one..
Abhishake Bachhan & Rani Mukharjee . I like Abhishek for his style and Rani is ver cute ...
@celray (141)
My favorite actor is Corbin Bleu, he is young but he can dance , act and sing and he is also pretty funny.
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
my actor is James Bond 007
kate,arnold,jackie,brad rajni,gajnikamal,chiru..
@anoop27 (146)
i Like BigB(Amitab Bacchan) a lot he is wonderful guy and looking dashy..really gud.watu think from ur side.
@whatshot (164)
not yet decided
@satyamss (870)
I like Nana patekar for his dialogue styles and good acting and sushmita sen for beeing beutiful , bold and muture act.
@urzicutza (1972)
well i have alot butt my favorite is wentworth miller from prison break because he is the moust sexiest man on earth and she is playing very good!