Spoiled Birthday Present

Online shopping can be frustrating! I bought a pair of pants from Amazon for my boyfriend's birthday... Not only did it take a month to get here, but it's the wrong size! Grr! I have emailed the seller and requested the right size to be sent to me. It's probably going to take another month to get the right pants. Also, they were obviously supposed to be a surprise but Amazon decided to send him an email about the pants with photo and all. So, it's going to be a very late and unsurprising birthday present. It's okay though, my boyfriend understands and isn't upset. Things happen. Oh well.
I hate when things like that happen. I hope they get correct size to you sooner rather than later.
Yea me too, it's so disappointing. I hope so too, but with the COVID things are slow with the shipping process.
@AngelisaQT Right! I've had some thing come super fast and others take weeks to get here. It just depends on who the seller(s) are.
@ScribbledAdNauseum Yep, I just hope that they send the right size this time even if it does take another month.
So sorry that happened. I hope your boyfriend gets the right size pants. I just ordered two different gift cards for my son's girlfriend. I hope they arrive in time. If not, she would understand like your boyfriend. Birthday greetings to him!
Thank you. I am sure it will get sorted out. If not, they are going to hear it!
@AngelisaQT I hope so! And if not, you tell them!!!
@DianneN Oh I will! I will leave negative feedback and demand a full refund.
It would be silly to be upset about something like that as it is obviously not your fault.
I am just frustrated that they sent the wrong size is all.... then I had to show proof that it was the wrong size by sending the seller photos of the size tag.
@JimBo452020 (41086)
• Montrose, Scotland
Did you order the correct size? Why can you not get the same pants or similar anywhere else. If the seller got it wrong you should be asking for money off, free shipping etc.
Yes, I even double checked. It says clear as day on my order the correct size. They are a very special looking pair of pants I can't find anywhere else. I am just happy if they send me the right size.
• Mt. Vernon, New York
YOu should have used an email other than the one he checks. When you order they always give you an estimate of the delivery date. But with storms and such going on it sounds about right. When you order and the delivery is that far away often times it it dropshipped. Once it leaves the warehouse the seller has no control over the package. I hope you get the right size soon.
Well, it's his Amazon account registered with his email, which I didn't think about them sending an email about the pants like they did. My mistake I suppose.
• Mt. Vernon, New York
@AngelisaQT There you go and now you know next time if it's a secret. Amazon is good about tracking packages so it was good you know that. What else is planned for his birthday?
@sharon6345 I am going to make him a devils food cake and just spend some quality time together. Not too much else planned, we don't really have the funds to throw a big party or anything like that right now.
@CarolDM (117022)
• Nashville, Tennessee
These things happen. Happy Birthday to your boyfriend.
Yea, nothing I can do but let it go and accept it as it is. Thank you!
@CarolDM (117022)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@Rashnag (6355)
• Thane, India
Ya it happens sometimes. Sorry that your mood is ruined and the surprise. You can surprise him someday randomly too. Take care
@prinzcy (18094)
That's not fun on the Amazon part. The excitement all went out of the window.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
that's why you should order things waaaay before someone's birthday. in case that's not what you wanted - you still got time to figure out something else for a present.
Frustrating to say the least
@kaylachan (13359)
That's why I don't like ordering clothing online. You don't know what you're getting. Too bad about the surprise being ruined. Probably might want to check what e-mail that's under so that you get the e-mails instead.