Fresh prawns and fish were delivered

@Janet357 (68274)
My friend, who once worked for a seafood company, delivered today my order: fresh prawns and fish. The price of the former had almost tripled. The later increased by 20 percent I think. Anyway, I feel good as my freezer is full. I still long for the beef though. That's the thing I don't have. What seafoods have your purchased recently?
@CarolDM (117320)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Nothing here, would love to have fresh seafood. Enjoy!
Do you like salmon? Smoked salmon?
@CarolDM (117320)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@TheSojourner Yes I love smoked salmon.
@CarolDM We get some good salmon here in the Northwest. I love it smoked and fresh and all sorts of ways.
@eileenleyva (21769)
Can't afford crabs and lobsters nor salmon any longer. The prices did skyrocket. Limited now to milkfish and the other cheaper small fish.
@Janet357 (68274)
Lobster is so expensive. I think those who live by the sea can enjoy them. They are rarely offered in wet markets and malls.
@eileenleyva (21769)
@Janet357 Unfortunately, the fisher folks would readily sell the catch because they need the money for other necessities. That has been problem of the ages - the fishermen subsisting on sardines in cans.
@TheSojourner (30981)
I have a two bags of shrimp/prawns, and some salmon fillets.
@Janet357 (68274)
What is your recipe for salmon?
@Janet357 I like to bake it with a little bit of olive oil garlic, lemon, and Dill
@prinzcy (18283)
Just mackerel. I still have two in my freezer.