Oh No, a "Lois & Clark"-reboot I'm gonna Hate but -Have to Watch

@mythociate (17721)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Well, I'm probably not going to hate "it" (if I watch it with no expectations and without comparing it to any of the past 'Superman'-versions ... it LOOKS like it's gonna put a lot of extra spins on the story---a lot of unpredictable changes), but I have to hate 'the idea of it' until it separates itself far enough from its predecessors https://youtu.be/SJPJPUpNvDw Since it's on The CW, it's probably going to crossover into Supergirl & the "Arrowverse," which has already featured at least two Supermans (one of whom Supergirl sent to 'that far-away planet' (Argo City?) ... I think that's the same Superman that stars in SUPERMAN AND LOIS). And I guess I'll have to watch it now, to keep up with the water-cooler conversation I'll be starting here
I have little to no interest in it.
@JimBo452020 (41458)
• Montrose, Scotland
Worth a point on your ever growing Mylot total to say so. I get one for talking to you And then another one for saying the same as you in my own reply
@JimBo452020 We are getting wealthy as we speak.
@JimBo452020 (41458)
• Montrose, Scotland
@DianneN Aye, really wealthy lol
@JimBo452020 (41458)
• Montrose, Scotland
I have no interest in it either. Yvonne once asked me if I had a huge lump of Kyptonite in my pocket I said No I was just happy to see her
You are too much.
@JimBo452020 (41458)
• Montrose, Scotland
@DianneN That's what she said, initially