The problem of human fertility

China
The problem of human fertility. Many young people in China don't want children after they get married. I don't know if young people in other countries have similar ideas?
• Israel
@moshishibie I cannot answer for others. I can say that Jewish religious people that get married have children. I wanted a child badly but had a miscarriage instead.
The life with children is still very happy! Come on, you will have your own baby
• Israel
@moshishibie I am no longer married and way too old to have children.
@Hannihar I'm sorry to hear that
@vsai2008 (12053)
I think it is because of the financial stability. To have children we need to have savings and plan very meticulously.
Indeed, after having children, economic expenditure will increase!
@macayada (1482)
In my place it is our own free will or decision of how many kids to have. For those who planned carefully their future family are of good standing when it comes to their financial stability, they are at peace of mind sending their kids in school. We are against abortion. Our government is making sure to supply women, married or living in a relatioship with proper education in family planning, and give them free consultations, medications and contraceptives.
I feel, with children, life has hope!