Midsommar

Bosnia And Herzegovina
i didn't want to watch this movie because it's 2h 30min long and ain't nobody got time for that my boyfriend and i watched it for three days - we turned this movie into a show anyways, after watching it we needed some explanations. so we went on youtube to find some answers and the guy giving us the information also started giving Hereditary spoilers, so we had to stop him because we want to watch Hereditary. and about that ------ another movie turned into a show have you seen these movies? what do you think about them?
@edisondanila (42852)
I will check this out my friend.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
have you checked it out? what do you think?
@aureategloom Not a bad one.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
@edisondanila you liked it?
@JESSY3236 (14204)
they both sound good. I will have to see them.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
have you seen the trailers? movies were alright, but i liked Midsommar more, even though it's more disturbing sometimes haha
@JESSY3236 (14204)
@aureategloom I told my mother about how I wanted to see it. She rented it a few days ago and we watched it. Yeah it was crazy. I will be watching Heredity soon.
@kaylachan (16765)
I rarely watch movies because I simply don't have the time or patience for them. I commend anyone who does. That's just not me.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
i don't like spending much time on watching the movies, but sometimes it's nice to chill with it
• Preston, England
Saw Hereditary which I hated but not seen Midsommar yet