Shoes are important..

I have heard it several times that, while interacting with people they subconsciously notice our shoes and the shoes can be vey vital wearables which can affect the way how others are perceiving us. I feel it can be correct too, but up to some extent. I want you to tell how truth this is or anything else about the shoes.
@rakski (87058)
of course it will depend on what occasion.
@Downwindz (2540)
• Netherlands
Without doubt, it will always depend on the occasion. Yet most days I still find myself reverting to my faithful Sneakers.
@rakski (87058)
@Downwindz same here. I always go for comfort
@db20747 (34646)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Shoes can really top off an outfit. Love stylish shoes. But forget what people say, I'm going to be comfortable!
@db20747 that is nice, a subjective matter
@Downwindz (2540)
• Netherlands
I couldn't agree with you more, while shoes can help accomplish a great finish to an outfit, comfort beats all.
@Downwindz yea sure
@Downwindz (2540)
• Netherlands
I think it is individual if you notice the type of shoes that the people you interact with are wears. That said, for me personally, I am not fussed about others opionions about my shoes, for me it is important that the shoes gives me lots of comfort when I am wearing them.
@Downwindz it is nice.
@sharonelton (3128)
• Lichfield, England
The thing with me is that slip on shoes never stay on my feet. I have to have shoes with straps across so that they stay on my feet. And sometimes I don't think they go well with any dresses I might wear
• Cebu, Philippines
Having at least clean shoes and clothes but not necessarily new ones is important when applying for a job.
@gamaynbaki and what about else of jobs....
• Cebu, Philippines
@sauravshiva If you are wearing new shiny shoes all the time I can conclude that you are trying to impress and maybe you don't do manual jobs at all
@gamayngbaki woaaah It was nice to know this, Thank you so much for telling me this
@Janet357 (70540)
well, I noticed that too. Though am not really particular with shoes, am particular with the feet of the person I talk to.
@Janet357 do you feel like shoes enhance the beauty of feet???
Yes that is true I always look at people's shoes.
@jstory and what do you conclude after watching them, whether consciously or subconsciously.
@Robinhuut (258)
• Bogor, Indonesia
Yes, good and expensive shoes are usually comfortable to wear