Karma- What Goes Around Comes Around

Hey Guys, If you put good into the world, good comes back to you. If you choose to do harm, you can't cheat karma. Nothing happens by chance or by fate. You create your own fate by your Actions. That is Karma. So Do good and good things will come to you in very unexpected way!!! Good Night Guys!!
Real words and the great person on the picture..." Butham saranam gachami" Yes but there are lot of people who don't care of their karma at sll
Yes!! I know!! But we can follow the right path!! I hope others will learn from us!!
@CarolDM (144968)
Very true words for sure.
Thanks!!
@kanuck1 (3684)
Do you think accidents only happen to bad people?
@JimBo452020 (51882)
• Montrose, Scotland
I was going to ask that as well Ken? Bad Karma ,
@kanuck1 @JimBo452020 I don't agree with the fact that accidents only happen to bad people. Accident can happen to anyone. It is not in our hand. Basically what I am saying is people, if something is in his/her control, shouldn't do bad thing Or hurt anyone and should do good things. I am telling from my experience that when I do good things for other people, something good always happen to me in most unexpected way. And vice versa.
@kanuck1 (3684)
@Princessliza I agree that is better to do good and avoid doing bad but the good are not protected from the bad. So we should stay alert!
@Robinhuut (485)
• Bogor, Indonesia
What about the incident that happened to my neighbor, he helped a dog that was caught in a wood after it was released, but he was bitten by the dog
@Robinhuut that was so unfair!! I hope your neighbor is doing good!! Your neighbor did a great thing but that dog was ungrateful and bad. May be something good is in the offing for your neighbor for his/her good work!!
• Bogor, Indonesia
@Princessliza So we have to race in goodness
@Robinhuut Yes! That would be better!!
@05253448 (149)
• Hadera, Israel
All the best you do, may God return it to you indirectly. sweet dreams my friend.
Same to you my friend!! May Almighty be with you!! Take care!!
@05253448 (149)
• Hadera, Israel
@RebeccasFarm (35328)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I sure hope this is true
Yes!! Take care!!
@edisondanila (47584)
Yes such a thing happens in real life.
Good day!! Take care!!
@Fa_Maverick (6885)
Yep what goes around comes back around.
:)
@Nevena83 (65162)
• Serbia
I agree with you, but sometimes I think some people never get karma.
@Nevena83 yes sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't..immediately.sooner or later they get their karma. Because Good people are always rewarded and Evil persons are always punished.
@Nevena83 (65162)
• Serbia
@Princessliza Sometimes I think not everyone gets their punishment.
@sulynsi (3050)
The concept that our actions have consequences is certainly true and universal. The Bible says at Galatians 6:7 says, "...whatever a man is sowing, this he will reap' - further down in verse 10, it admonishes 'work what is good towards all...' However, the scriptures also indicate that we have free choice - to choose to do things that are good and kind or to choose to things that are not. It also shows us that, due to a bad choice by our first human parents, bad things can happen to good people. 'Time and unforeseen occurrence' that can only be rectified when our Creator brings his Kingdom government, can befall people who are completely innocent of wrongdoing. I find it comforting to know that our heavenly Father, Jehovah, knows how to reward those who choose to do what is right and will correct those things over which we have no control. Revelation 21:4
@sulynsi such an insightful writeup!! Thanks for sharing this with us.. Of course yes.. Our Heavenly Father knows how to reward righteous people. So do good and good things will come to you
@tintukm (1105)
Yes indeed. Karma sometimes comes back silently. Sometimes out in the open. At times late, at times early. But always it does.
Yes!! Rightly said dear!!
@Rashnag (16996)
• Surat, India
Rightly said. Nice post. Thanks for sharing. Have a good day. Take care
@Rashnag Welcome!!
I totally agree, but also find it serves its purpose with those who are evil.
Yes!! True!! Good day and take care!!
@moonandstars (51861)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i hope it comes. sooner, not later. thank you