Power of Positiveness

My mother is 66 years now, 17 days back is found "positive" with Corona, high fever & cough... we told her that we will admit you in hospital but she was adamant on home quarantine, she said i am strong enough to handle this ,no need of hospitalization, everyday she did her Pranayam, meditation & medication.. she was so Positive in her mind everyday & keeping us also positive thoughts.. ....... today... she is out of Corona... Reports are negative... we all are very happy... May god bless her with many many years so we can have her blessing & love for always.. Love you Aai (Mom)
@Shxrubia (2715)
That's a very good news, i'm so happy for you
Thank you :)
@cherigucchi (12492)
There is nothing that can beat positivity. Salute to your Mom!
Thanks... She has given us that power.. Always think positive & you will get your solutions
@cherigucchi (12492)
@iamamit That is nice of her.
@erictsuma (9045)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Wow that's great and am happy her. My friend I totally agree with you that when you're positive you always became the winner. May God bless your family. Positiveness build but negativeness destroy. Have a blessed day you and your family
thanks friend... Blessings & well wishes are always welcome...
@edisondanila (47464)
This is indeed a very amazing story my friend.
thanks.. sharing your good things of life is always amazing... you should try it
@Rashnag (16834)
• Surat, India
Good to know. With willpower one can achieve anything in life
thanks Rashna
@Rashnag (16834)
• Surat, India
@iamamit your welcome dear
@m_audrey6788 (46448)
Oh That`s very nice. Glad to know that your mom made it. Faith in God really works
thanks .. actually it works....
@Belexhanns (2743)
• Kampala, Uganda
Thanks that she I OK but that's not good;that disease is deadly;the patient must be taken to hospital; even you guys were at risk of getting it