Are Music really Heal your Pain

I have read on a site by listening music You heal your Pain And I think this is right Because it diverts our mind to another thing Share your views
@Shxrubia (2710)
It's true, I feel better when I listening to music
@Oeshiii (102)
Try rock music it will change your whole mood and relief pain and do try eating sweets when you're sad it produce happy hormones !! hope it helps ;)
@Oeshiii (102)
@myklj999 thanks means alot ??
I don't know exactly but when I was in pain, I used to listen to sad song.... and I felt the song spoke my mind
@Janet357 (72418)
There was a time i was very sad and i listened to the music, sad music, it made me cry. after that I felt good again.
Music always makes me feel better.
• Angeles City, Philippines
It could really help you release your emotions and feel better. I also listen to music to meditate. And also for a relaxation when i'm stressed out or to cool down my temper.
• Pune, India
Yes, it does help. Not heal all together but it definitely helps. Keeping the mind of the pain also helps.
healing or not but it definitely changes the mood for sure
@myklj999 thank you
Music can definitely help lighten the mood and relax the body, if it’s the right kind that is.