New Sexuality: SuperStraight ?

pride, queer
By Ben
I don't know if you've heard about this, but there seems to be a new sexuality called "SuperStraight", they basically say, that they are straight so they are attracted to the opposite gender but only if they were born with this gender, so they are not attracted to Trans-People. Some people say those people who claim to be SuperStraight are just homophobic, others say it's just a sexuality. In my eyes, the idea behind this sexuality doesn't seem to be homophobic, because people who are straight aren't automatically homophobic because they are only attracted to the opposite gender. But That's only my opinion. (Also I am not SuperStraight) The thing that bothers me a little is the abbreviation of "SuperStraight" is "SS" and I don'f feel comfortable with this, because it had a very powerful meaning to the Nazis and still shouldn't be used. Also just my opinion. It only bothers me a little. What do you think about all this, let me know.
@myklj999 (56845)
• Olney, Illinois
It is stupid labeling things like this, to be perfectly honest, since you asked what I think about it. And 'SS' is an abbreviation for many things, so...
What does SS stand for?
I agree with you too
@sulynsi (2979)
'SS' are also my initials ...pretty sure they are the initials of lots of other folks.... just sayin....
@JimBo452020 (46113)
• Montrose, Scotland
Well said on the as thing JJ
@xFiacre (9294)
@benartik I think people shouldn’t be quite so interested in what’s going on between their legs and get on with life. These things are nothing new and weren’t invented in the 21st century.
@myklj999 (56845)
• Olney, Illinois
I think people shouldn’t be quite so interested in what’s going on between their legs unless they are peeing, then try not to get it everywhere
Yes that's true, but it gets more and more popular in our society in the 21th century, especially now, where a lot of people have much more time to think about things, which they had never time to think about before.
@salmakab (207)
• Marrakesh, Morocco
This doesn't change anything they just want attention for a while
So you think that those people aren't really "SuperStraight" they only claim so, to get attention ? As I understand this, you think that's just a "phase" ? I just want to know...
@salmakab (207)
• Marrakesh, Morocco
@BenArtik All I know is this phenomenon has no ground on the list of science or society
@m_audrey6788 (41216)
I don`t like the labeling idea. I just think that we should not think about things like this.
Yeah I once thought the same, but things like these are getting more and more important in our society. I think we shouldn't ignore those things. It is true that it's not a very important thing but to some people it seems to be.
@BenArtik You have a point there. I guess. I really don`t mind about things like this because it is really the problem of the person who is likely part of it. They can make a choice. Don`t they? Why they have to make it complicated to others.
@JimBo452020 (46113)
• Montrose, Scotland
Who cares what anyone says their sexuality is? Who gives a sh1t how they define it and who is attracted to who? As for the SS thing, all I can say is LOL. Did you see the link JJ provided? I live in Super Scotland,
Yeah I guess you're right. But down here around Germany where I live that's still a discussion that comes up very often.
@JimBo452020 (46113)
• Montrose, Scotland
@BenArtik I bet it's not the Germans who talk about it though. What happened was horrible and should never be forgotten, My wife is Jewish, And she remarked Nah, she is here so she can tell you herself , can't you @YvonneStewart?
@elmer21 (117)
2h
People may find Kinsey Scale test useful to determine their sexuality...I have taken it already.
@NateB11 (624)
Never heard of this one and it's always a little funny to me how much people like to categorize. Still I can see how there is a difference there. I know I can find a drag queen attractive but sexually I'm generally attracted to biologically female women.
@RebeccasFarm (29062)
This is quite laughable..SS oh my
I never heard of it before honestly.
• Pune, India
That's some shite.
@Janet357 (71951)
never heard of this term. lol All i know is straight
@simplfred (19154)
Quite like Super Saiyan... Ha ha... Well, I like being straight but I respect all the sexuality...