FAMILY DISCUSSION ABOUT HUSBAND AND WIFE.

They all said the man is the head of the home, joined with holy MATRIMONY with his wife making them ONE,also they said since they are one ,the WEALTH of man belongs to the wife . Please is it also true the WEALTH of the woman belongs to the man, because women will say they are only a help mate to there husband,pls let iron this sayings.
@myklj999 (57090)
• Olney, Illinois
I have no clue who 'they all' is.
@Shxrubia (2710)
Husband and wife must complement and share each other.
When two people marry they are ONE, which means everything they have is theirs together.
@kanuck1 (3405)
I think that when two people are married, everything they have belongs to both of them.
@Rashnag (11700)
• Thane, India
I feel both are equal hence their wealth belongs to them. Have a good day. Take care
All I know, equality needs to be practiced by a husband and wife.
@Belexhanns (1906)
• Kampala, Uganda
But who says the wealth of the husband belongs to the wife!! I thought it belongs to the children
@m_audrey6788 (42337)
It is the same as husband and wife. What is for husband is for wife too. What is for wife is for husband too. It is just how you manage things
My late husband used to tease me by saying “what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine.”
They all need to meet those that believe in happy spouse happy house and happy wife happy life. No mention of who is the head or who is the keeper of the cash there now is there? I'd rather be part of a happy relationship then an owner or help mate.
• Pune, India
Both of them should share their wealth in prospering their home.
@Pngndrn84 (183)
Basically, the wife's wealth is not the husband's wealth. But if the wife allows it, then it becomes joint wealth.