does anyone have insomnia??

hello everyone! its been from so long that I've been facing this thing. I find a lot of difficulty in sleeping and it takes so much time like changing so many sleeping postures, overthinking and all. visited a doctor and he prescribed me sleeping pills and it helps. but I was just wondering how it would be to sleep without all these problems.
I can't sleep without meds.
same here. sad life.
@kick2109 It does not seem sad to me. There are times I need to stay up so it works out for me.
@sharon6345 yah even it helps me out in the same way but sometimes I feel low and my mind takes so much stress
• Pune, India
Same here. I generally sleep at around 6 in the morning. I try to sleep early but I am not able to, just like you I twist and turn on my bed.
Yeah right!! Struggle
• Pune, India
@kick2109 Real struggle to be exact.
@kaylachan (18342)
I used to have it real bad, but once my stress levels went down it was much better.
My stress levels never goes down
@Robinhuut (451)
• Bogor, Indonesia
If it is difficult to sleep, I always drink one glass of warm milk
Thanks!!! I’ll try this for sure
@JimBo452020 (47220)
• Montrose, Scotland
Welcome to Mylot I have had sleep issues for as long as I can remember. Nothing has helped, Maybe someone will come along and be able to help you
seriously hope so! :(
@sharonelton (3968)
• Lichfield, England
I have a book and it says to not try to get to sleep. Just tell yourself you're just resting. It's supposed to help you get to sleep. I tried it and it worked. I told myself I wasn't trying to get to sleep, I was just resting, and before I knew it, I was asleep! I also put on a CD to help me get to sleep. Something relaxing, like lullabies. The CDs I use to help me get to sleep are Andre Rieu CDs. They are called 'Love Letters' and 'Dreaming' and they help me get to sleep.
Sometimes, a magnesium deficiency will cause sleeplessness, along with restless legs at night, muscle cramps and a number of other maladies.The supplements are very inexpensive and can be found at Dollar General.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I used to have it but not anymore
I too have insomnia problem .... medicine is not a help for me